MY suggestion and idea

• i dont mean to beat a dead horse here, but i figured id write a follow up post in a different section hoping the DEVs may respond to atleast my first thread in technical support area…

my suggestion is that the issue of using numpad be addressed

this topic has had multiple threads in the last 6 months and neither has the issue been addressed , nor has there been any response on any of the threads pertaining to this issue…

i really enjoy this game and the game play is exactly what ive been looking for for a long time…
    yet something so simple as binding the numpad keys for left handed players so we can easily execute the same abilities and perform the same way as a right handed person would play is a huge deal…i cant even remember the last game i played that DIDN’T have numpad support…

it seems that you ARe infact able to bind the keys to numpad if the numlock button is pressed, but they do not work once in game… if you press the numlock key again it lets you use the arrows keys in the numpad but wipes the rest of the binds for numpad from the input menu…

thanks again for reading this… i look forward to a reply or solution…