New to game, what I would like to see

• So far the game rocks. Bought it for me and my dad two days ago and can’t stop playing. I am coming from playing Age of Conan and Medieval Total War 2.

KK after playing continuously and only breaking for sleep and bio here are my suggestions:

Better UI with more options for guilds, chat, ranks exct.

More arrow types. Like flaming arrows.

Would love to see Customizable armors so players don’t all look the same(examples):

Tabards,
    Banner Carriers,
    Mercenary Equipment(viking helm?),

Mercenary classes (example):

Berserker class with option to dual wield light weapons.

More survivability so there is a little less respawning.

Leg dismemberment.

Deeper richer battlefields(maps) with more objectives to get an almost storylike feel and sense of team achivement.

That’s all I have for now. TY for the game guys.

• Well you can chop legs off already and some customization is coming soon.
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14283

More maps will certainly be coming via the community using the official mod tools.
    viewforum.php?f=51

• Awesome TY! And I also saw leg dismemberment and someone told me fire arrows are in the game but I haven’t seen them yet.

• @MastroAKQ:

Awesome TY! And I also saw leg dismemberment and someone told me fire arrows are in the game but I haven’t seen them yet.

They are in the game files, but not used in multiplayer. If you try out singleplayer, the bot archers will use flaming arrows. Apparently, the ability for us players to use them was removed because the weapon was unbalanced and silly. You could pretty much keep your enemies constantly on fire.

• God help us all he said armors.

Its not a word.

Damn Europeans and skyrim.