Javelin Shield Bash

• I think the facehug bubble needs to be toned down a bit, or the javelin shield bash needs a slight range increase. I’ve noticed that it is extremely hard to connect with the shield bash post-patch. I’ve literally been standing still in someones face and it missed. Add in strafing, backpedaling and such, and it is very difficult to land a hit with the shield bash.

• It’s not so much the bubble’s problem as it is the shield punch tracer’s problem. If you look at them the tracers are attached to your fist instead of the front of the shield where they should be.

Where is that video of an archer trying to shield-punch me at facehugging range and not getting hits?

Bubble is still terrible though yeah.

• @BB:

It’s not so much the bubble’s problem as it is the shield punch tracer’s problem. If you look at them the tracers are attached to your fist instead of the front of the shield where they should be.

Where is that video of an archer trying to shield-punch me at facehugging range and not getting hits?

Bubble is still terrible though yeah.

Ahh is it? I heard they fixed the tracers, so I assumed it was the bubble causing the problem. But I’ve basically been running into that every single game with javelins. And as you can imagine, not landing the shield bash has disastrous results against opponents with 5 foot swords.

• @SHH_:

I heard they fixed the tracers, so I assumed it was the bubble causing the problem.

Nope, the bubble doesn’t help the situation though.

• @BB:

@SHH_:

I heard they fixed the tracers, so I assumed it was the bubble causing the problem.

Nope, the bubble doesn’t help the situation though.

Yeah, and the shield bash always had miniscule range to begin with anyway, haha.