1 armed fighitng

• Ok hear me out on this one. So lets say you are fighting someone and they chop off your left arm. Since all classes use their secondary weapon with their right arm they can still fight off an opponent. It would make it a bit more realistic because I am pretty sure just because your arm got chopped off does not mean you cant use the other to wield a sword or axe.

• I would imagine your combat performance might be somewhat ropey in the few minutes it takes to die of blood loss. If we’re talking realistic.

• @AngryDave:

I would imagine your combat performance might be somewhat ropey in the few minutes it takes to die of blood loss. If we’re talking realistic.

That would be part of the feature you either die of bleeding out or getting killed by an opponent.

• @Joel1202:

Ok hear me out on this one. So lets say you are fighting someone and they chop off your left arm. Since all classes use their secondary weapon with their right arm they can still fight off an opponent. It would make it a bit more realistic because I am pretty sure just because your arm got chopped off does not mean you cant use the other to wield a sword or axe.

You think in real life if someone chopped your arm off you would go “ha not a problem I will pull out my secondary”.

• Why not?

• Of course. I mean the thought “Holy shit Holy shit My arm is on the ground and I’m bleeding to death” wouldn’t be going through your head.

• I was just about to post that, The King.

• Yep that about represents what I would do.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WYXYVfmO2Y

I would be great for comedy value to have a few last seconds to fight one handed with reduced stamina.

• Only if it’s like for a few seconds, as you slowly lose control and then die. Kind of how you bleed out in Red Orchestra 2. You get shot, screen starts to blacken, you can’t move anywhere as your body is slowly stumbling down to the ground - but you can still shoot your gun! Although not very accurately.

It would be fun to chop off someone’s arm, then back off and watch him try to get you with weak sword swings until he falls over and dies.

• @Polycotton:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WYXYVfmO2Y

I would be great for comedy value to have a few last seconds to fight one handed with reduced stamina.

This is exactly what I had in mind.

• @Joel1202:

Ok hear me out on this one. So lets say you are fighting someone and they chop off your left arm. Since all classes use their secondary weapon with their right arm they can still fight off an opponent. It would make it a bit more realistic because I am pretty sure just because your arm got chopped off does not mean you cant use the other to wield a sword or axe.

this literally made me LOL. that last sentence is very funny. i don’t know if it’s deadpan serious or dead serious, but it’s funny either way.

• @SavageBeatings:

Only if it’s like for a few seconds, as you slowly lose control and then die. Kind of how you bleed out in Red Orchestra 2. You get shot, screen starts to blacken, you can’t move anywhere as your body is slowly stumbling down to the ground - but you can still shoot your gun! Although not very accurately.

It would be fun to chop off someone’s arm, then back off and watch him try to get you with weak sword swings until he falls over and dies.

This is where I got the idea from. RO2’s bleeding out system.

• @gregcau:

@Joel1202:

You think in real life if someone chopped your arm off you would go “ha not a problem I will pull out my secondary”.

Laughed harder at that than I should have hahaha.

• [attachment=0:1sugxy1e]trollspray.jpg[/attachment:1sugxy1e]

@Joel1202:

Most realistic thing I’ve ever heard. Even superior to the moon landing…

• @Joel1202:

How about if you kill 5 people as a reward if your arm gets chopped off you can fight in a blurred mode with your secondary for 10 seconds.

lol nice pred post, probably my favorite action movie of all time

• ^

actually, that would be kinda fun. i was totally opposed to killstreak rewards until that suggestion.

totally pointless though.