The game needs a true "random selection" option.

• Now that I am done unlocking all the weapons for the 4 classes. I started clicking on “random” on the selection screen to add a new challenge.

There are 2 major problems with this.

1- The game will choose a random class, but not random weapons. So you only have 4 possibilities + default gear.

2- “Random” will only work once, and then spawn you as the same class everytime you die.

The game need a a real “random selection” button. Any of the 4 classes and any of the weapons you have currently unlocked. It has to change everytime you respawn unless you go back to the selection screen and pick something else.

Now that would be fun.

• @Leto:

1- The game will choose a random class, but not random weapons. So you only have 4 possibilities + default gear.

After you hit random class you can also pick random weapons on the loadout screen for that class.

While I would like an option to reroll every single life, some people would just want one random loadout to try out and play. Sure it’s less convenient to random-random after every life, but it works fine.

• i agree with leto but

• I had not noticed the second random button on the class weapon screen.

It’s still not truly random. I just want to spawn as whatever and deal with it. If I wanted to keep the same gear life after life, I wouldn’t choose random.

• I to want a random/random loadout every death. I don’t use random because it always locks me into a class/weapon loadout until I manually change it again.

• +1

I’d also like to see a duel server that makes you have a random class and loadout every duel. That way you can be really challenged and keep the duels as dynamic as possible.