The craziest thing you've seen

• Just saw an Agathian Knight get sent hurtling through the air by the petard explosion on Battlegrounds. He hit the skybox, flew through the air, all while doing that stupid Knight falling sound but it was obnoxiously loud for some reason I could hear it from the bridge after the Catapult.

He landed on the large wooden spike wall and survived somehow. His falling sound kept going however as I ran up to where he was and only stopped once he got off the wooden spikes because it kept him in a state of constant falling.

Even after so long, seeing stuff like this in game really makes me smile. :D

What other ridiculous shit have you seen?

• Once, my swing sensitivity uncapped randomly like it tends to do in this game. This time I was ready for it though and I did about a 720 whilst alt swinging and got a quadruple kill. I was immediately vote kicked for hacking.

• I sliced three heads in one hit with the Greatsword.

• when i got killed and my model was devided into seperate textures which were being streched out till they covered the whole map and then dissappeared

• @HandsomeHodge:

Once, my swing sensitivity uncapped randomly like it tends to do in this game. This time I was ready for it though and I did about a 720 whilst alt swinging and got a quadruple kill. I was immediately vote kicked for hacking.

:D I want vid……

• Playing in my first week, I was messing around as a Vanguard with the Greatsword, then switched to Man at Arms to see what that was all about.

I dont know what went wrong but for about 20 seconds at the start playing as MAA, I was wielding a Greatsword.

Someone tried to kick me, but as I had 0 idle time and 0 team damage I survived the kick. Then the choose class screen auto popped up. I chose MAA again and the Greatsword was gone.

1. Love those times you see a player model flying through the air after a hit or just completely disappear after being hit with a ballista.

Anyway I can’t remember the name of the map but at the end you’re killing the King and Queen’s family members, on more than one occasion I’ve watched the manned catapult by the Mason spawn float clear across the map while the person is still firing.

Always rather odd to watch.

• I saw a knight capture the flag in a 40+ person server… kudos to that guy… I’m starting to wonder what weapons he was using because I only saw him with the flag :(

Also this morning I saw a guy teamkill at least 5-6 of his teammates that were pushing the petard, with the catapult on Battlegrounds. And yeah people getting pegged with the ballista… when you’re actually looking at the guy that gets hit from a good point of view it looks awesome.

• So many old bugs - crazy arms from ballista, T-posed shield knight doing his sideways walk, spiderman-at-arms dodging back and forth across the map on shaft.

• My favorite is still launching people into space with a ballista :D

• I was set alight with an oilpot and i kept and kept burning without taking damage.
    Awesome i know! :D

• Hehe. Today, I was playing in Throne Room, as an archer. We had this dirtbag on our (Mason) team that was kicking people all the time and then running away. I was standing in the middle of the doorway on the catwalk leading to the Agatha spawn, trying to line up a shot, and this guy kicked me forward from behind.

The awesome part was when he took the crossbow bolt meant for me. Right square in the chest.

If he hadn’t kicked me, I would have got creamed by that sucker.

• someone should go on a 0% team dmg server and shoot a mate with the ballista. I’d love to be the one shot.

• A friend of mine once hit a Knight with the shortbow and had his jaw fall down when said Knight was catapulted across half of the map. Best ballista timing ever, took him a while to figure it out.

Also, I once managed to shoot a catapult rock so it would simply not move forward, rather it would slowly fall down from where the catapult arm was, explode, take half my HP and smash the catapult.

I once managed to shoot myself with the catapult by launching a rock and then F1-respawning forward.

Also, catapults floating across the map.

Siege weapons are the shit in this game. They are even extremely hilarious when they work properly and, for example, you wipe out the entire enemy team in one shot.

• one time i desynced/lagged so badly that i was able to walk in the ponds of the moor. i walked all the way along the bottom of the pond, came up and went to some woods, to a hill. when i walked up against the hill, i could see a giant castle… it was the weirdest shit.

• My buddy Feld was messing around feigning death on our Duel Server, so Sydney stabs his fish floppy body. He dies and his corpse flies into the stratosphere before finally returning to earth, where it continues to bug out until the ragdoll disappeared. We died laughing in teamspeak.

• Once I was hiding crouch to heal.Then this knight came run at me. Taunting, laughing and do weird stuff to intimidate me. When he was really close BOOM. Ballista in the face which launched him for like 200 meters. Could not stop laughing for like 30 minutes xD
    Will never forget that moment. Was so hilarious

• The invisible guy kicking people on battlegrounds or me killing the king with catapult on stonehill.

• @HandsomeHodge:

Once, my swing sensitivity uncapped randomly like it tends to do in this game. This time I was ready for it though and I did about a 720 whilst alt swinging and got a quadruple kill. I was immediately vote kicked for hacking.

Hahah happens sometimes. Somehow the camera speed suddenly gets brutal fast. I did an overhead and was spinning like 5 times around myself. And it somehow did damage multiple times (was in duel)
    I laughed my ass off.
    Happens very often when I parry 1h, since they need those 5842 degree manouver to parry