No Block or Parry button on my game

• Am I missing something? I’ve searched and searched and its not there. Game was fine, shouldn’t have fucked with it. Cant block or parry guess im done playing.

• lol

• Thanks for you help.

• Would like a answer on this, whats going on? No more block or parry? Auto block and auto parry now? WTF is going on here?

• Ok first, what did you do in the first place?

Second, have you tried going into the keybinds options to reset them all to default?

Third, I believe you can delete all the chivalry data and have the game redownload everything to reset the options to default.

• 1. I patched the game

2. Yes, gone to keybinds and have not defaulted my keys. Don’t think itll help much since I don’t have a Block = or Parry =. Do have the Shove =, though.

3. PATCH SUCKED

• Hey Swords,

Sorry that happened to you. If you’re completely missing some keybinds, you’ll have to try deleting the Chivalry folder from Documents\My Games. Unfortunately, this will reset all video settings and custom keybinds to default, so you’ll have to start over again.

• @Swords:

1. I patched the game

2. Yes, gone to keybinds and have not defaulted my keys. Don’t think itll help much since I don’t have a Block = or Parry =. Do have the Shove =, though.

3. PATCH SUCKED

Not the fault of the patch. If it was, I guess all of us had that problem.
    Just do what Kimiko said, that should help.