Some huge issues still not fixed, even in current beta.

• The Bearded axe overheads waaaay too fast.

The Claymore and Bearded axe swing waaaay too fast.

The polehammer, Longsword, Claymore, and Zweihander, counter-overhead instantly.

Weapon butts kill me all the time, overheads (Especially from the polehammer) hit me right out of the windup.

The bearded axe and the Polehammer and the Claymore swing faster than their animation. You have to block as they wind up, and then what they feint?

A few of these problems have existed for months, while some were brought in my the recent patch.

• @adamcel6:

The polehammer, Longsword, Claymore, and Zweihander, counter-overhead instantly.

Weapon butts kill me all the time, overheads (Especially from the polehammer) hit me right out of the windup.

The bearded axe and the Polehammer and the Claymore swing faster than their animation. You have to block as they wind up, and then what they feint?

A few of these problems have existed for months, while some were brought in my the recent patch.

Just want to point out that while this has been in the game for a while, most of this is applied to every other weapon there is when you couple it with the lookdown overhead.