Speed hacker on gamesonnet oceanic

• Ok so i dont have time to join that steam mods group, i have to leave in a minute. But just before i was playing on gamesonnet#1QLD full rotation and a knight named enThrall was zipping around the map with lighting speed, we were playing moor CTF and he took the flag right across the map in about 4 seconds. We kicked him and i’m not sure if anyone recorded it and there were no admins online

• This enThrall guy was also on an official TDM server earlier today and TKd all the agatha (had -170 score) and was votekicking other people to avoid being kicked. I eventually managed to start a kick on him and he was kicked

• I’m a games on net admin and we have our own reporting system on our site.

Use the getplayerinfo command followed by hi name or partial name. Then take a screenshot of it in the console.

If he carries on like he’s doing he won’t last long. Especially If he run into me.

Don’t votekick him. Get all the information first. Also have a screen record software running in the background so you can just hit record. Something obvious like that is an insta perma ban (not thats theres an option to partially ban someone anyway)

Steam moderator group will do nothing. There are only 3 oceanic official servers and no one ever plays on them. They can’t ban someone off games on net. But I can.

• I actually need proper video evidence and his steam ID using the getplayerinfo command.

Doing a google search I did find this guy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/enThrall

I know that people with fast Internet from Japan can get under 130 ping so a guy from Taiwan could too. I will stalk this guy and if he does it again he will be banned from all 26 servers.

This is the only enThrall this close and with chivalry. In fact the only enThrall with a lower case e. and he also has VAC bans on record.

• I HAVE VIDEO EVIDENCE. HAZAA.

[twitchtv:cl0krx71]http://www.twitch.tv/eventhorizon67/b/425964432[/twitchtv:cl0krx71]

Apologize for:
    open mic
    piss poor quality

I believe the quality is linked to the game trying to keep its fps at 60, which destroyed the stream quality.

• Love it. This guy has probably trashed several server-sessions full of people and cleaned out countless matches and the best you can say is “report him” and “provide evidence”.

The report system for dealing with hackers is a complete and utter joke. By the time an admin actually gets around to dealing with the troublemaker (assuming they even like the evidence presented) the troublemaker has had their way with the server(s) a loooooooong time ago.

• @Goden:

Love it. This guy has probably trashed several server-sessions full of people and cleaned out countless matches and the best you can say is “report him” and “provide evidence”.

The report system for dealing with hackers is a complete and utter joke. By the time an admin actually gets around to dealing with the troublemaker (assuming they even like the evidence presented) the troublemaker has had their way with the server(s) a loooooooong time ago.

Yeah I’m sure things would be so much better if admins simply banned people on the words of some random guy on an internet forum somewhere. Admins can’t always be online when shit like this happens, fucking deal with it and move on.

• @Goden:

Love it. This guy has probably trashed several server-sessions full of people and cleaned out countless matches and the best you can say is “report him” and “provide evidence”.

And the report tracker has suddenly decided to refuse me access.

If the “join game” feature from steam worked I could chase him. It says server not responding. And the IP it gives is to a random server.

• @lemonater47:

@Goden:

And the report tracker has suddenly decided to refuse me access.

If the “join game” feature from steam worked I could chase him. It says server not responding. And the IP it gives is to a random server.

It does work. You just have to give it time and be patient. Hit “Join Game” Once, click OK on the error messages, and you’ll eventually be in.

• Did you get his steam ID at any point? I need that. Getplayerinfo command. Then you take a screenshot of it.

Though your American. Which means you weren’t playing on any games on net server. I can’t ban him from servers over there.

• @lemonater47:

Did you get his steam ID at any point? I need that. Getplayerinfo command. Then you take a screenshot of it.

Though your American. Which means you weren’t playing on any games on net server. I can’t ban him from servers over there.

Next time I see him (I see him daily almost) I’ll use that command and get his ID.

For now, I found him using the “recently played with” feature.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/enThrall

• Yep that’s the guy I found too.

That’s probably enough to get him banned of games on net servers. But that would mean e would be playing over there more rather than down here.

His 64bit steam ID is what I need though. Getplayerinfo enThrall. Then push enter. He has to be in the same game as you.

• Can confirm he is hacking in Australian servers. Just saw him all of 5 minutes ago in a Duel server.
    I also have recorded footage of the hacks too.

I tried your command to get his steam ID, didn’t work for some reason.

Apparently his steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:7927093

I used: http://steamidfinder.com/ to obtain this information.

Edit: Footage uploaded. Sorry for no sound, Bandicam didn’t record the game, just me breathing into my mic. x_x

R9nkNCxrHuQ

• @lemonater47:

Yep that’s the guy I found too.

That’s probably enough to get him banned of games on net servers. But that would mean e would be playing over there more rather than down here.

His 64bit steam ID is what I need though. Getplayerinfo enThrall. Then push enter. He has to be in the same game as you.

Btw i meant to asked you does gamesonnet have policy regarding greifing and exploiting? If so what are the penalties?

• @Ready Pineapple:

Btw i meant to asked you does gamesonnet have policy regarding greifing and exploiting? If so what are the penalties?

Minor exploits just get warnings. Anything major gets a ban. But there really aren’t any major exploits these days in chiv that’s benificial to the player.

Greifing is the same punishment as teamkilling. As the only other form of griefing is team wounding.

Though I count running out as king with fists getting killed as greifing. Yolo swagnificant had been warned about this and according to him he’s done it tons of times before.

I’m going away this weekend so I’ll get another admin to look at all this. And he also has access to the RT system. Which I suddenly don’t. All the admins have forum accounts here but I don’t know if they want to be revealed or not.

• @Ready:

@lemonater47:

They hand out 2 month bans for arguing with the admin so I wouldn’t worry about the ban being any less than a perm.

If he turns up on Boogie Knights or the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, send me a message on steam and I’ll check it out and banhammer him if it turns out that he’s hacking.

• We just ran into enThrall on a western duel server. We votekicked his ass in under 2 minutes.

• @Goden:

We just ran into enThrall on a western duel server. We votekicked his ass in under 2 minutes.

I suppose living in Taiwan with fast Internet means that you can have less than 200 ping anywhere.

• @Crysack:

If he turns up on Boogie Knights or the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, send me a message on steam and I’ll check it out and banhammer him if it turns out that he’s hacking.

The video I uploaded was actually on the Hyperbolic TC server. I presume your steam name is the same as the forum name? If so, I’ll send you a message next time I see him.