[IN PROGRESS] AOCTO-Outpost

• Hi there !
    I’m currently working on a “Mount And Blade like Siege map”.
    I’m new on UDK so it’s not perfect for the moment, but the mechanics are working properly.

Screenshots, here we go !

Here, you can see the Mason Spawn.

!

This is a ladder mechanic, properly working. You need to use E on the crate, then a ladder appears and place itself.

!
    !
    !

The main gate. can be opened or closed, using the lever.

!

View from an outpost tower.

!

This is the secondary path. There is a door at the end who can be destroyed.

!

The Flag.

!

Just a little screen of environment.

!

I’m currently working on other mechanics on an other map. Landing boats going forward or backward with a lever are insane !

Enjoy !

• Damn… the ladder and gate… really good stuff mate :)

• That’s looking great! Did you use unreal script for ladders and doors or is it made completely in SKD?

• Wow nice map really !
    keep up the good work ;)

• This may become one of my favourite maps when released. I really love what you’re doing there.
    So how exactly will the objective work? Will the masons have to stand by the flag for a period of time, or do they have to burn it or something, to tell the Agathians: “This is not yours anymore!”

• Looks great

• First, thank you to all of you. I’m currently still working on it, some update very soon.

@JackieChan1050:

BEAITIFUL

It looks like blood gulch from halo in chivalry style .

If you need ANY help tell me .

If you want you can send me the map file and I’ll work on a LTS TDM KOTH and FFA mods for the map.

(ofcourse I’ll change the map for this not just the file name)

Thank you, but i will keep it exclusively in TO i think.

@Ferum:

That’s looking great! Did you use unreal script for ladders and doors or is it made completely in SKD?

It’s completely made in SDK, with Kismet and matinée.

@Peter:

This may become one of my favourite maps when released. I really love what you’re doing there.
    So how exactly will the objective work? Will the masons have to stand by the flag for a period of time, or do they have to burn it or something, to tell the Agathians: “This is not yours anymore!”

Hi there, we played yesterday on tavern. ;)
    Yeah, they have to stand near the flag. When they are near, the flag is going down. When an Agathian is near, the flag is going up. Obivously, when the flag is all the way down, Masons will win.
    I have to make some test in multiplayer when they are both Agathians and Masons in the trigger zone. If i made it right, the flag should not move when two teams are figthing in the trigger.

I have rented a server to test custom maps, but i still have some problem to access to maps in the CookedSDK repository.

(Btw, i’m sorry if i make some mistakes in English.)

• Ah, finally a siege map. Great stuff! Could make me come back to Chivalry :)

• I am looking forward to play this map, love the M&B style siege!

ps. also love the persistant siege map mentioned above ;)

• Looks smooth, any update?