CU1P2 Hotfix 1 Live

• @Retsnom:

Warsaw did you get my PM about special server admin commands?

no i didnt pls resend it brotha!im very interested thats for sure.

the last 2 pms i have gotten we warnings basically telling me to stop speaking the truth and to calm down.
    Nerf the game all u want! But u will never nerf my opinion, exp when i see a huge flaw in your fighting mechanics,ruining our gameplay.

• Just before the TPL 2v2 tournament too. Nice.

• the last 2 pms i have gotten we warnings basically telling me to stop speaking the truth and to calm down.
    Nerf the game all u want! But u will never nerf my opinion, exp when i see a huge flaw in your fighting mechanics,ruining our gameplay.

This is funny.

• @WARSAW:

@Retsnom:

Warsaw did you get my PM about special server admin commands?

no i didnt pls resend it brotha!im very interested thats for sure.

the last 2 pms i have gotten we warnings basically telling me to stop speaking the truth and to calm down.

You will never nerf my opinion.

Sig material right there.

• @Bloodhead:

This is funny.

I find it rather sad.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Bloodhead:

This is funny.

I find it rather sad.

“Ruining our gameplay”

IT’S OUR GAMEPLAY! ARH!! ARGH!!

• I also expected that shade bug on argons wall will be fixed but at least biggest problem was solved thanks for that;)

• Still no projectile stickies fix…

It DOESN’T STICK. Only javelin, daggers, and axes sticks.

Arrows and bolts only work if you are shooting it.
    Doesn’t work if other archer shoots.

• Amnoboxes on darkforest have 20s cooldown now, instead of 4s.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Amnoboxes on darkforest have 20s cooldown now, instead of 4s.

Still forced to wait the time when somebody else takes ammo before you? I hope not, because that’s annoying as hell…

• Wonderful, we can now macro faint into secondary attacks and cut a swath through 3-5 people again. BTW, what are you using for the pole-arm shafts? Luke Skywalker’s light saber?? No wonder there’s so many pole-arms running about, thanks for making it possible to give everyone the shaft again!

I feel like I’m once again skilled just like the old days (pre-last patch) with this macro attack/feint/attack system, salute!

• Anyone else getting a wierd MAA bug, where dodging once burns over 50% of your stamina? or is it intended…

• @Jimmie:

Anyone else getting a wierd MAA bug, where dodging once burns over 50% of your stamina? or is it intended…

There’s a bug where dodge drains stamina twice in singleplayer, but this doesn’t happen on a server.

• @Martin:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Still forced to wait the time when somebody else takes ammo before you? I hope not, because that’s annoying as hell…

Most of them do now, for whatever reason. It is extremely frustrating for javelineers given that not all javelins stick correctly/you have MAA constantly stealing your ammo/other archers.

Also, I made a thread, but I wasn’t sure if you saw it. Please fix the javelin shield bash range/tracers, it is one of the most important melee attacks for a javelin archer, you know, being one of two :D

• @SHH_:

@Martin:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Most of them do now, for whatever reason. It is extremely frustrating for javelineers given that not all javelins stick correctly/you have MAA constantly stealing your ammo/other archers.

Also, I made a thread, but I wasn’t sure if you saw it. Please fix the javelin shield bash range/tracers, it is one of the most important melee attacks for a javelin archer, you know, being one of two :D

So you would prefer have a personal cooldown on ammo boxes ? you’ll have 10 maa with firepots constantly spamming instead of just one as it is now ?
    No.
    The game is melee based, so stop resquesting ranged improvement, thanks !
    It’s not a bug, you have to aime better, and refull amo sometimes. Not all the time.
    imo.

• @burgzaza:

So you would prefer have a personal cooldown on ammo boxes ? you’ll have 10 maa with firepots constantly spamming instead of just one as it is now ?
    No.
    The game is melee based, so stop resquesting ranged improvement, thanks !
    It’s not a bug, you have to aime better, and refull amo sometimes. Not all the time.
    imo.

All I’m asking is for parity with normal archers who have a much greater ranged capacity/potential. You get a maximum of 6 javelins, which because of the inconsistent sticky ability, are not always recoverable. I just want the 16 second wait time back, not 20.

• Well, trowing a javelin takes, i don’t know… 2 seconds ? Or more due tu the recovery time.
    So maybe you trow your 6 javelins in 12 seconds if you never stop trowing. But you can pick up back… let’s say 2 of your 6 javelins, cause 4 disapeared ( this bug will be fix ). So here we are 16 seconds non stop trowing your javelins.

So the 20 seconds sounds reasonable to me.

• @Ho_BoY:

Sigh… Still no combo feint to parry :|

why would they unfix a bug?