Character Customization - NEW HELMETS & Patterns

• Good day my lords. After watching a video of someone screwing around on the SDK and playing around with the Character Customization

Quiet Recently Torn Banner updated their SDK’s/Beta Customization tools. I was one of t first ones to breach this gap, and was amazed at what I found! - NEW HELMETS WOOOOOOOP, Patterns & Emblems (Dont mention that in this video though)

(This was my first, but now older video. You can see Emblem customization in here) I decided to go ahead and make a informative video, showcasing some of the features even in its early stages of development!

• Damn. I was gonna do something like this when they released the patch for it.

• _ great news,i tought that the game was already in the final stage

• I’m fine with the idea behind the locked color schemes for team games (only blue, white, gold for Agatha. Mason, red, black) However, I’ll be very disappointed if certain emblems are only allowed on specific factions.

I don’t really care if a snake emblem doesn’t fit within the Agathian or Mason lore, I want to don it on my vanguard no matter what. It makes sense that there are multiple houses in either the Agathian or Mason kingdoms where different sigils would appear on the battlefield.

Hopefully it won’t just be lions and fist emblems in team games. Also, I hope emblems have a greater spectrum of color customization in team games. As long as the tabard colors fit into their respective color schemes, I don’t see why I wouldn’t be able to have a green emblem.

• I know some people wanted their emblem to be on only one faction.

• Glad to see everyone as keen as me on this! Woop woop. Sorry if I did not cover all the classes in the vid. Pretty much the main interesting aspects of the Customizer are.
    1. Helmets (Specifically Knights Visors) - So I used Knight as the example, and ability to go helmetless (Chainmail Coif for Knight)**

**2. Coloured Shields - So again, I used Knights it was easier for me as I could discuss Helmet Visors and Shields one after the other.
    **3. Free For All Customization/Team Based Game Colours - I used Vanguard here because he indeed shows the most, and quiet vibrantly the vast array of colours. I showcased this by comparing my Mason, My Agatha, and my Free For All Vanguards.
    Oh one cool i forgot to mention. The Mason Archer veteran helmet can remove his face cover. (Does not look nearly as bad (and is my only respect I have for any archer) :D

• Would be awesome,if they could give us the option of actually changing the color of the armor itself.
    Who ever said that Leather armor needs to be brown,they had Dyes in the medieval times,so i hardly see a problem with implementing this as well.
    Just imagine a shinny black full plate armor.
    Of course,if you don’t agree,you would still have the option to stay with the original’s if they choose to implement this (which is highly unlikely).
    Just gonna say one more thing: Saint’s Row: The Third was such a great game cause you had so much things you could customize,and it didn’t have any real restrictions.

• @Shard:

Would be awesome,if they could give us the option of actually changing the color of the armor itself.
    Who ever said that Leather armor needs to be brown,they had Dyes in the medieval times,so i hardly see a problem with implementing this as well.
    Of course,if you don’t agree,you would still have the option to stay with the original’s if they choose to implement this (which is highly unlikely).
    Just gonna say one more thing: Saint’s Row: The Third was such a great game cause you had so much things you could customize,and it didn’t have any real restrictions.

this

atleast a whole pink covered maa and vanguard is possible :D

• @Shard:

Would be awesome,if they could give us the option of actually changing the color of the armor itself.

No one is the game is actually wearing full plate armour in the first place.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

#SWAG #MAA
    [image:1qjjpnn3]http://i.imgur.com/nbeuayF.jpg[/image:1qjjpnn3]

**ROFL.
    That is so Gangsta yo.

• i have to say that makes the game look better already, looks good Torn Banner nice job!

• @WARSAW:

i have to say that makes the game look better already, looks good Torn Banner nice job!

Agreed your grace. I will mention right now, that I have updated the Original Post with a new video about NEW HELMETS & Patterns with the updated Customizer found in the BETA-SDK.

Quiet a nice watch i dare say my self :D

• Good vid Mr Dog!

Did you actually say “but I digest” at 3:30? :lolz:

• @Dr:

Good vid Mr Dog!

Did you actually say “but I digest” at 3:30? :lolz:

Yeah rofl. I screwed up. I meant to say I digress rofl. I guess that is the down-side about no scripts for the vids. When you wing it… I swear I’m not designed to talk & think. Just one or the other. rofl

• I would really like if they used the money they´ll make on making new voice lines and adding new sounds = MORE DETAILED BLOODFEST !

• More swag can only get you better rep yo.

• I’m so happy right now…

My FFA Man at arms is all pink with a pink unicorn.
    My Agatha Man at arms is White with a pink unicorn.
    Once ProMod comes out and with customization, my chivalry life will be complete.

• @Meow:

I’m so happy right now…

My FFA Man at arms is all pink with a pink unicorn.
    My Agatha Man at arms is White with a pink unicorn.
    Once ProMod comes out and with customization, my chivalry life will be complete.

Holy. I dont know whether to be mad or not. A pink shield wall of Unicorns on LTS MOOR. My goodness. Lets see how this goes rofl! :D

• AWESOME!
    Sorry I’m out of words in the moment :D