Kind of ironic

• So not 10 mins ago, i joined the official Duel NL server. I started to duel with a guy called enThrall. He just moved across the field on battlegrounds and smashed my head in with the Maul. All in less then 2 seconds. My first reaction was to record him, but I did not have fraps at the moment so when I alt tabbed back in-game he was accussed already and stopped the hacking.

Now, I started looking for this guy in steam and finally enountered him.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/enThrall?l=english

But as you can see he is already banned and I know that he will not be the first or last to hack in Chivalry. I know there is no proof but the fact that he is already banned in Steam speaks for it self. So my question is, Can Chivalry support VAC in-game or something ?

Thanks in advance.

• TBS need to hire a super team of hackers ready at their disposal any time. Basically working as GM’s on servers, watching for hackers, and when they see one, they destroy their computer!

• @Hitom:

TBS need to hire a super team of hackers ready at their disposal any time. Basically working as GM’s on servers, watching for hackers, and when they see one, they destroy their computer!

…with the maul.

• This guy has been speedhacking on pretty much every server he can find.

He’s been votekicked out of every server I have seen him on. Very persistent. Sadly admins are very rare in this game so he can pretty much do what he pleases.

• I’ll bet he’s been coming to the forums and reading these threads- I just have that radar. Something is amiss on the internet; enThrall will march on the forums- he will drive the forums with the iron fist of troll.

I truly do think that he’s been reading these threads. Now, if Steam can just revoke his entire game library…

A man can dream though. A man can dream.

• There’s been several posts about this enThrall guy.

He lives in Taiwan. So he can plague Asian, Oceanic and west coast servers with his hacking.

• banned him last night lol :)