Price Adjustment!

• Developer

Hello everyone, wanted to announce that due to feedback from our community and discussions with our business partners including Steam, Chivalry will now launch for $24.99, instead of the initially planned $30. You will also have the option to purchase a 4-pack for $74.99, so if you have friends, the game will basically always be on sale!

This is something that i think will help sales of the game and am excited to see the chivalry community grow as a result. For those of you who have previously purchased at the $30 level from our website, you have the option of receiving the official soundtrack for free, or to receive the $5 refund. It is a huge task for us to refund you the $5, but in the interest of fairness we are willing to do this for anyone who is bothered by the price change. Please send an email to fixups AT chivalrythegame.com with your name, email used to purchase the key, payment method and purchase date and whether you would like to receive the soundtrack or the $5 refund.

Additionally, we wanted to mention that the “instant access” option will only be available until October 1st. If you have not purchased it by that point then you will have to wait until launch day to join us on the servers!

Thanks for understanding and hope to see you on the battlefield,

Torn Banner Studios

• Woooooo! I have to agree with the move and I certainly hope the chiv servers will be brimming with activity as a result. I have a few friends that were on the fence so I will try hard to bring them in.

• lol good, I’ve been jobless for months :/ That extra five dollars will now go towards veggie chili cheese fries with firehouse sauce from Gold Star ^^

• You would like that, wouldn’t you? HUH?

No, thanks. Those 5$ are now officially paid for the “Age of Chivalry Source” fun.

• I don’t see the 75$ pack option on the pre-order… help?

• Developer

Sorry should have clarified, the $75 4-pack option will be available as of October 1st, once the instant access option goes away.

• You know it that some company went proffesional when their selling prices always end with .99

Booyah!!

• Is the $24.99 Including Beta or is Beta still $50 and $24.99 IS ONLY for after release playable?

• Figured it out.

Can’t wait to join you in the beta. Also, you guys really deserve that extra 20$! :D

• Ah Finally.

Just bought instant access $50. Cant wait to play (installing atm) :cheers:

• No refunds necessary! The game is worth $60! Keep my money please!

• I bought the 4-pack for $75 on kickstarter, can I get my penny refunded?

• Awesome. I’m disappointed it’s not 19.99$, but it’s still an improvement and leaves future sales some lee-way.

It’s pricing matches up with NS2 now, a game made by a likewise small band of developers, whom created an entire engine from scratch.

• @Mkilbride:

Awesome. I’m disappointed it’s not 19.99$, but it’s still an improvement and leaves future sales some lee-way.

It’s pricing matches up with NS2 now, a game made by a likewise small band of developers, whom created an entire engine from scratch.

You seem to be asking too much.

• Developer

Remember if you get the $74.99 4 pack, you are getting each copy of the game for ~$18.75. So the really deal-oriented people still have plenty of incentive for the game at that price.

• @Tibberius:

Remember if you get the $74.99 4 pack, you are getting each copy of the game for ~$18.75. So the really deal-oriented people still have plenty of incentive for the game at that price.

Ah yes, but it’s always tough setting up one of those “Do you want to go in?” bits, you don’t know whom you can trust these days.

• WOAH that awesome cheaper game= better game especially when it is as awesome and unique as Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

One thing though, I want to buy the 4-pack BUT i want at least one of those copies to be the retail box version, how do i get that?

ALSO THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
    There need to be an option of a way to pay with either cash or Money Order, i don’t have a pay-pal or an amazon nor do i want to get those because i dont trust buying anything with digital money. I need to know that the money is real and not some abstraction so again I want to buy with CASH or MONEY ORDER

Sorry for the big letters, its to get a point out.

• You could buy a Amazon Gift card, then use that to purchase through Amazon.

Defeats the point.

I don’t think this is going to have retail beyond some of the Kickstarter people. And that means 65$ +

Don’t expect to see this at Walmart or Gamestop.

• Those card thing don’t work sometimes, and money order is very good and safe. I used it for World of Tanks once and it got paid really fast i mean it was like 2 days and the funny thing is i didn’t even put my real name on the envelope, i put my username Iron-Sentinel but they still accepted it and i got my in-game items.

The post office is going out of business, something that is older than the country of USA is going down the drain because of all the online payment crap and email, therefore i like to use the post office whenever possible to keep that ancient establishment running.