Pop the bubble.

• They added a new bubble around players that really doesn’t stop facehugging and can make combat kinda clunky. And with fists and the buckler shield attack sometime you miss because of the bubble. It doesn’t stop facehugging at all really. It can still be done quite easily.

Its just annoying.

• I have a feeling that this might have been what has stuffed up the rego on spears. Those things are really weird now.

ps: voted yes because it makes group combat clunky as balls

• It’s buggy and causes glitches at the moment. Either they implement it correctly in a hotfix, or pop it. Needs to be done asap.

EDIT: I hope the people voting to “leave it be” mean “leave it in game but fix it”, because right now it’s not doing any good at all.

• At first I was glad they implemented it, But the longer I play the more I’m starting to hate it. I’m not entirely sure why that wasn’t part of the hotfix, It’s quite obviously the most useless thing and it’s meant to be a counter measure to facehugging and yet people can still facehug so???

I can’ understand those people who were talking about weapons going through character models and glitching through them at weird angles making it impossible for a person a block unless they have the reflexes of spiderman.

• And I learned to deal with facehugging. Which is basically how the tutorial told you to parry. Look at the center of their weapons. That mostly works. And ots about as easy as a lookdown overhead to do.

This bubble works far less than my easy to do method. Of just looking up or to the left or two the right.

Facehugging stabs are really the only hard thing to block. But most people stab from a distance.

• @lemonater47:

And I learned to deal with facehugging. Which is basically how the tutorial told you to parry. Look at the center of their weapons. That mostly works. And ots about as easy as a lookdown overhead to do.

This bubble works far less than my easy to do method. Of just looking up or to the left or two the right.

Facehugging stabs are really the only hard thong to block. But most people stab from a distance.

Pretty much this, the bubble isnt BAD per say, just implement it correctly please.

• Bubble is good in theory. Just needs a lot of polish.

• Pop it with a halberd.

• I’ve made this topic/poll before, it ended up 60/40 with removing it in favor.
    The topic could use some more exposure though, so that’s good.

• The bubble is good. Now I can actually block attacks when I’m getting facehugged.

• @wyrda78:

The bubble is good. Now I can actually block attacks when I’m getting facehugged.

If you couldn’t parry attacks correctly before the bubble was introduced to the game, the problem isn’t with the game, the problem exists between your keyboard and your chair.

• @Xanith:

@wyrda78:

The bubble is good. Now I can actually block attacks when I’m getting facehugged.

If you couldn’t parry attacks correctly before the bubble was introduced to the game, the problem isn’t with the game, the problem exists between your keyboard and your chair.

I couldn’t block attacks as well before the patch because the enemy got so close to me that I found it hard to see his weapon animation and its direction. I didn’t enjoy dying because I couldn’t tell what was going on. Now, there is just enough space that I can discern the direction of the attack and block the attack. Face hugging does not make for fun combat, I’m glad the bubble was introduced.

• @wyrda78:

@Xanith:

@wyrda78:

I couldn’t block attacks as well before the patch because the enemy got so close to me that I found it hard to see his weapon animation and its direction. I didn’t enjoy dying because I couldn’t tell what was going on. Now, there is just enough space that I can discern the direction of the attack and block the attack. Face hugging does not make for fun combat, I’m glad the bubble was introduced.

And this coming from Wyrda I’ve seen you play you’re a very good player :D , This is exactly what I’m talking about like with a lot of the MAA weapons they’d go completely through the character models and hit at weird directions. This wasn’t an intended feature that the developers intended so they introduced the bubble, But I want it removed until at least they actually fix it.

• I like the bubble as it is. I haven’t had any problems with accuracy or consistency, and parrying facehugs is significantly easier and more intuitive. Even better, my attacks seem to be slipping through just fine.

• Does this bubble have anything to do with me missing half my swings? This thing is really crazy, it wasn’t like that before

• I have to agree with leaving the bubble in the game, but refining it/make it work better. It DOES reduce face hugging by quite a bit but doesn’t get rid of it entirely. I can react and block face huggers a lot easier now and it’s overall a lot more manageable facing people with face hug play styles. I think the bubble does create problems when facing multiple people, it makes combat awkward and clunky and it sort of makes 1 v many combat scenarios kinda lame.

• It needs to be smaller. At least.

• Thankfully I have a response video for just this situation.

4fnvRmmt9BU

• God dammit sly.

• what bubble are u talking about?

u mean the buggy player mesh?
    where u get stuck on ppl if u jump near them?
    that is really annoying and totaly ruins playing and should be fixed to help smooth out gameplay!

as far as anything else goes id like to see sum proof that a bubble was added.

otherwise im thinking placebo effect.