A new suggestion for general amusement and fun!

• Hey everyone reading.

Last night I was enjoying a few late night matches with one of my good friends, and we got to talking about the old days of charging about, screaming and cheering. The silly things that really helped give Chivalry its allure.

I am far from the realm of coding knowledge, but I thought of something funny that maybe you the developers would consider implementing. Melee combat just down right makes people want to compete, and when you compete, you want to gloat. I thought of this: what if you made enemy heads, or limbs or something, a grabbable item after killing them. Like a flag. Then make the head throwable/limb swingable, whatever. I’ve never seen anything like that in a game, but in my opinion it fits the competitive nature so well, and we already have exploding heads.

Thoughts?

• You really do not need to post multiple times in different forums.

Sounds like something for a mod.

• This was posted to the developers, whereas the other was posted to gather the opinions of the players. As this area is specifically designated as a suggestion for developers area.

Sorry, didn’t want to be argumentative. I do like simple logic a lot though.

• @magilla:

Hey everyone reading.

Last night I was enjoying a few late night matches with one of my good friends, and we got to talking about the old days of charging about, screaming and cheering. The silly things that really helped give Chivalry its allure.

I am far from the realm of coding knowledge, but I thought of something funny that maybe you the developers would consider implementing. Melee combat just down right makes people want to compete, and when you compete, you want to gloat. I thought of this: what if you made enemy heads, or limbs or something, a grabbable item after killing them. Like a flag. Then make the head throwable/limb swingable, whatever. I’ve never seen anything like that in a game, but in my opinion it fits the competitive nature so well, and we already have exploding heads.

Thoughts?

I like it!

• Yeah why not? Also you should be able to change the Catapult ammo to heads (i.e. like in LoTR, Minas Tirith “Release the prisoners.”) and just make some aerial effect of oh I don’t know…fire? :D

Okay a bit weird but I like the idea. :) The threadstarter’s one. :?