What is the new 500mb download?

• Hey, today there seems to be a new update as I have a 500MB download, just wondering what it was for?

• Why would you bother checking “official news” forum section, right?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Why would you bother checking “official news” forum section, right?

What is the point in going out of your way to be a jerk? If somebody walks up to you and asks you if you know what the weather is like, and you know, you don’t point at the TV and say “turn on the weather channel dumbass.” Yeesh.

• @magilla:

@rumpelstiltskin:

What is the point in going out of your way to be a jerk? If somebody walks up to you and asks you if you know what the weather is like, and you know, you don’t point at the TV and say “turn on the weather channel dumbass.” Yeesh.

lol good analogy

• @magilla:

@rumpelstiltskin:

He’s one of many resident a-holes around here. Unfortunately this game attracts and breeds quite a few of them. This game has an appalling community.

• @Goden:

He’s one of many resident a-holes around here. Unfortunately this game attracts and breeds quite a few of them. This game has an appalling community.

rumpel is fine, but once you spend enough time on a forum it does strange things to your perception.

• Here you are lovely!

Notes:
    Experience stats load successfully now.

Corrected Man-at-Arms max sprint speed.

Reduced stamina cost of combo feint, recovery parry and combo parry by 5 each.

Projectile speeds slowed down ~10-20% to compensate for Patch 2’s fps related fix.

Sprint attacks properly drain stamina when blocked.

Added a missing keybind.**

• Well, I guess I came in here more for “WHY” its 500mb.

Its not a big deal for me, but that sort of patch really should never be that large.

• Patches for games are always mysteriously large. But yeah, you should have checked the official news section instead of being lazy and making a topic about it.

• @magilla:

@rumpelstiltskin:

I just tried to teach that guy where he can easily access information like patch notes so that he doesn’t have to ask every patch. Of course you’d spoil him and give him everything on a silver platter so he wouldn’t learn anything :?

• @SFJake:

Well, I guess I came in here more for “WHY” its 500mb.

Its not so easy to make changes and then isolate those changes to binary fixes. Not a high priority to fix unless we have a lot of people on dial-up

• @wyrda78:

Patches for games are always mysteriously large. But yeah, you should have checked the official news section instead of being lazy and making a topic about it.

You’re a human being. This area of the forum is called general discussion. If another human being walks up to you with a topic to discuss, then that qualifies as a general discussion.

• @magilla:

@wyrda78:

Patches for games are always mysteriously large. But yeah, you should have checked the official news section instead of being lazy and making a topic about it.

You’re a human being. This area of the forum is called general discussion. If another human being walks up to you with a topic to discuss, then that qualifies as a general discussion.

You’ll wipe ass of your kids until you grow old and die instead of teaching how they can do it themselves.

• @magilla:

@wyrda78:

Threads that are asking a question that is answered in another easily accessible part of the forum are not appropriate. Simply that person was too lazy to spend a few minutes searching for their answer, and they do not deserve for other people to spend time to answer their question. This has been the case in every other forum I’ve visited.