Duel info and challenge opt-out

• Simple: when you are entered in a fight with someone else in the pool, you are told their class and possibly loadout. Before the duel starts, you are able to opt-out by pressing a button on the screen or hitting a key (F1, perhaps).

This would solve a lot of people raging about archers in duels. I should note that perhaps the duelers names should not appear so as to prevent cases where the best dueler in the server has nobody to fight because everyone opts out.

• Run jump 360.

No archer can hit you.

• @lemonater47:

Run jump 360.

No archer can hit you.

Elaborate? I’ve tried and tried to juke archers out but a lot of times, they get a lucky shot, or good archers are, well, good archers.

• @lemonater47:

Run jump 360.

No archer can hit you.

Jumping makes your trajectory predictable because you can’t alter it mid-air, so that’s the worst thing you can do.

• @Daiyuki:

@lemonater47:

Run jump 360.

No archer can hit you.

Jumping makes your trajectory predictable because you can’t alter it mid-air, so that’s the worst thing you can do.

That’s what I thought. But you just run straight at them jump as they are about to fire and do a slow 360 in mid air.

They always seem to miss.

• @lemonater47:

@Daiyuki:

@lemonater47:

Run jump 360.

No archer can hit you.

That’s what I thought. But you just run straight at them jump as they are about to fire and do a slow 360 in mid air.

Have you played that up against good archers? Sure, it could work on a newer archer who doesn’t know the path of their own weapon.

• @lemonater47:

Run jump 360.

No archer can hit you.

Am… Am I… you?

You’ve gotta know the archer’s “panic distance”. This is the distance where they will get nervous and just want to empty their weapon (usually a crossbow) and get on with the melee. RJ360 when you hit that distance.

• @Event:

@lemonater47:

@Daiyuki:

Have you played that up against good archers? Sure, it could work on a newer archer who doesn’t know the path of their own weapon.

Fooled mclovin a couple of times. In fact all the times I have done it to him.

But most archers aren’t skilled. They all think they are snipers.

Mclovin doesn’t play archer much now. Not since they took away sprinting with bows and crossbows. But he plays occasionally.