List of suggestions

• Good day, developers! I have some suggestions about gameplay:

• First of all fix blocking already - in closest range its impossible to parry or block attack from any weapon, especially from smaller weapons.
    • Add damage with a bigger weapon done to parry with smaller weapons and delay to shield block reuse after big weapon hit.
    • Add delay between combos and stabs to prevent spam attacks.
    • Increase stamina consumption by Men-at-arms when they dodge, but allow them to dodge when taking damage.
    • Increase time used to switch weapons from ranged to melee for Archers.
    • Reduce damage done with oil pots to secondary targets. Increase time to resupply oil pots.

• @4ROM:

Good day, developers! I have some suggestions about gameplay:

• First of all fix blocking already - in closest range its impossible to parry or block attack from any weapon, especially from smaller weapons.
    • Add damage with a bigger weapon done to parry with smaller weapons and delay to shield block reuse after big weapon hit.
    • Add delay between combos and stabs to prevent spam attacks.
    • Increase stamina consumption by Men-at-arms when they dodge, but allow them to dodge when taking damage.
    • Increase time used to switch weapons from ranged to melee for Archers.
    • Reduce damage done with oil pots to secondary targets. Increase time to resupply oil pots.

Hello !
    1-you need to aim for the tip of the ennemy’s weapon, not the ennemy itself (thinks I got it from a tutorial video).
    2-totally subjective, though this is the kind of things the devs will or have already tried.
    3-spam attacks are, I believe, an intentional feature (balanced by stamina cost and weapon statistics and core mechanic for berserker-on-face men at arms).
    4-again, see point 2.
    5-I believe there were actually threads asking to lower the time of weapon changing (increase the changing speed).
    6-this one is advocated by some players.

I suggest you try and post this in the beta section if you happen to be e beta tester.

• Jihell, i`ll do it