What weapons do you get teamkilled the most by?

• LMB spamming vanguards are one thing but i have seriously bad luck with bows. I rarely get TK’d with javs or xbows but bows all the time. Probably because i can usually evade lmb spammers but bowmen have a habit of spamming arrows at melee fights.

• Anything vanguard…pretty much sums it up.

• Yeah anything vanguard sums it up really.

Greatsword
    Claymore
    Zweihander
    Bardiche
    Halbred
    Any crossbow with increasing frequency now, It’s not unusual to get hit 2-3 times by my team mates in the back with arrows with the recent buffing of archers I’m taking much more damage from friendly archers than my actual enemies.

Those weapons in

• Anything vanguard and anything archer. :?

• Bardiche and spear slashes.

• @Xanith:

Bardiche and spear slashes.

Spear slashes……? :?

• Bardiche. I don’t know why but it seems to attract people with a single digit IQ. I avoid all bardiche users who are less than rank 50 because they are obviously retarded.

• @SirBlade:

@Xanith:

Bardiche and spear slashes.

Spear slashes……? :?

Yes, plenty of new players who pick bardiches and spears who use nothing but LMB.

• Knights with mauls

• Pretty much anything but daggers and stuff. Yep, I get teamkilled by onehanders a lot. Usually in TDM.
    A MAA comes and sees me fighting an enemy that is near death. What does he do? Dodges in, presses left mousebutton, decapitates us both. But I’m not blaming the maa right now, Happens with pretty any class.
    But I’m not tkd by Vanguards or Knights as frequently as by MAA and Archers.
    Unless the Vanguads and Knights are pretty new players who just run into a group of people fighting and spam the lmb. Of course that’s worst when using a vanguard, because of the high damage and long reach.
    But I think the MOST tks I ever got were due to archers. They see you fighting someone and see he’s all bloody. What do they do? Shoot from 500m away and seem to expect that you both don’t move until the arrow arrives… -.- usually I get the arrow…

• I rarely get TK’d but I will suffer damage now and then if I am not quick enough to parry my team mates

• Lately there seems to be more Vanguard sprint attacks going into friendlies. Even if their target enemy has already been killed by a team mate, they seem to commit to sprint attacking into that spot anyway.

And those archers that shoot into team-mate dense fights.

• I consider myself lucky because I rarely get teamkilled by anything but bows and crossbows. I’m pretty good at staying away from spammy vgs xD

• I tend to find it’s some nonce going mental with a bardiche.

• or the jackass on the catapult actually.

• @AngryDave:

Lately there seems to be more Vanguard sprint attacks going into friendlies. Even if their target enemy has already been killed by a team mate, they seem to commit to sprint attacking into that spot anyway.

I have noticed that as well. I assume there is a sale or free weekend or something similar going on, although it seems to be all kind of player levels doing this, but I think that has mostly to do with the ranking glitch.

• @tommypickles:

or the jackass on the catapult actually.

Ah yes. The catapult does deserve an honourable mention. Invariably kills as many friendlies as foes each round, if not more friendlies than foes.

Even highly skilled users of this contraption will end up tking because the rock just flies so damn slow and the battlefield moves so damn fast that it is really impossible to predict which targets will be in place when you release the trigger.

• @Apicius:

@tommypickles:

or the jackass on the catapult actually.

Ah yes. The catapult does deserve an honourable mention. Invariably kills as many friendlies as foes each round, if not more friendlies than foes.

Even highly skilled users of this contraption will end up tking because the rock just flies so damn slow and the battlefield moves so damn fast that it is really impossible to predict which targets will be in place when you release the trigger.

Battlegrounds TO, stage 2, 1 minute left to go. “Yes, we’ve almost got the bomb cart to the gate, just a little further!” Entire squad pushing cart gets TK’d by catapult “Dude……seriously?”

• I TK people all the time. Funny thing is I never get kicked. Yes, I am LMB Spamming VG FTW.

• Vanguards who haven’t got the hang of their new charge yet.

You are duelling someone and suddenly vanguards start flying out of doors, windows, from beneath rocks, hurtling across the map at break neck speeds and cleaving everything in their way, including you.

Wouldn’t mind so much if the charge attack didn’t do so much damage to friendlies, especially my lightly armoured ass.

Also I swear the catapult has some sort of homing device implanted in my back. There’s always those precious few seconds where you hear the damn whooshing noise coming up quickly behind you and all you can do is close your eyes and pray to god it keeps whooshing.