Unacceptable balance changes

• I have been playing this game since November, I have logged almost 1600 hours and I exclusively play knight with SOW.

There was no other class I could not destroy before the patch. MAA were easy to kill with lookdown overheads, vanguards were generally weak and SOW was over powered.

I think it is unacceptable to make other classes viable versus the knight.

The knight should always be the strongest class.

The SOW was the best weapon due to versatility and the ability to stab quickly at face hugging distance and aim it around a parry.

Now with this bubble how am I suppose to clip their model?

SOW needs to be reverted to its previous glory state and perhaps buffed just to ensure that I am picking the best weapon.

Vanguards and MAA need a nerf so that I can continue to beat more skilled players with my loadout.

Thank you.

–----------

Rank 59 SOW Knight

• Not sure if serious or trolling…

• You suck.

@Hitom:

Not sure if serious or trolling…

Not sure if you are serious or trolling about not being sure if he is serious or trolling

• @Hitom:

As Hexen said, if I put 1600 hours into a game, become expert at every strange mechanic, you cannot change it to make it fair. I should be allowed to dominate better players due to my specialization.

• @knightofroundtable:

@Hitom:

As Hexen said, if I put 1600 hours into a game, become expert at every strange mechanic, you cannot change it to make it fair. I should be allowed to dominate better players due to my specialization.

Having multiple forum accounts is reason for ban I think

• @knightofroundtable:

I have been playing this game since November, I have logged almost 1600 hours and I exclusively play knight with SOW.

There was no other class I could not destroy before the patch. MAA were easy to kill with lookdown overheads, vanguards were generally weak and SOW was over powered.

The SOW was the best weapon due to versatility and the ability to stab quickly at face hugging distance and aim it around a parry.

SOW needs to be reverted to its previous glory state and perhaps buffed just to ensure that I am picking the best weapon.

Vanguards and MAA need a nerf so that I can continue to beat more skilled players with my loadout.

Thank you.

–----------

Rank 59 SOW Knight

Go away

• @knightofroundtable:

I have been playing this game since November, I have logged almost 1600 hours and I exclusively play knight with SOW.

Thank you.

–----------

Rank 59 SOW Knight

Go away

• It was funny though right?

• @knightofroundtable:

@Hitom:

That doesn’t mean your favorite weapon should dominate all other weapons. That’s fucking stupid and arrogant.

• @knightofroundtable:

It was funny though right?

If you were joking then no because after so many of these threads we genuinely expect you are serious and mad at the patch.

• @Jstorm:

@knightofroundtable:

It was funny though right?

If you were joking then no because after so many of these threads we genuinely expect you are serious and mad at the patch.

no, just poking some fun at mad people

• I lol’d.

• Damn Jstorm, you are even more oblivious to troll threads than I am… lol

• oops double post

• @NoVaLombardia:

Damn Jstorm, you are even more oblivious to troll threads than I am… lol

hehe, whoops

• The fact that this is how many people reacted to the patch makes it even more fun.

• @knightofroundtable:

Try the other weapons before even thinking about discussing balance. If you are done switch back to SoW and realize that it is still a very good weapon. Then comment on balance.
    Kinda fell for it - that first line… ^^

• Another duplicate account from someone who is actually in favour of the nerfs… how ironic. Locked.