FIX THOSE FUCKING 1H

• With the fucking nerf of fucking feints you ultimatively made the 1fuckinghanders the only weapon that actually is capable of doing something. They are so annoying fast. They hit 70% trough every block/parry. They deal actual 2h damage or even more. You dont even know when they attack with the change of the grunt sound. Before it was as soon as they clicked the attack button. Now its as soon as you get hit. How the hell do I react to that when I get a bloody red shaking screen when they have weird ass fast combo animations?
    Either fucking nerf all those gay hit tracers those fucking shits got, or make them unnable to feint since they already go through every fucking shit.

And while were at it, why in the name of jesus have you fucked up so much.
    Its fucking changes to claymore, to longsword/swor, to spears and whatfucking not. Revert all that bullshit you made for gods sake.

LOOK AT THIS MESS YOU DONE TBS I EVEN POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION

• @Uglyshit:

They hit 70% trough every block/parry.

Did you take a break from the game and forget how to parry?

• @gregcau:

@Uglyshit:

Maybe its just the fact that im not so cool on doing a 720 degree maneuver to parry them

• @Uglyshit:

@gregcau:

@Uglyshit:

Maybe its just the fact that im not so cool on doing a 720 degree maneuver to parry them

Well that is not new, it has been 90 degrees forever.

• @Uglyshit:

With the fucking nerf of fucking feints you ultimatively made the 1fuckinghanders the only weapon that actually is capable of doing something. They are so annoying fast. They hit 70% trough every block/parry. They deal actual 2h damage or even more. You dont even know when they attack with the change of the grunt sound. Before it was as soon as they clicked the attack button. Now its as soon as you get hit. How the hell do I react to that when I get a bloody red shaking screen when they have weird ass fast combo animations?
    Either fucking nerf all those gay hit tracers those fucking shits got, or make them unnable to feint since they already go through every fucking shit.

And while were at it, why in the name of jesus have you fucked up so much.
    Its fucking changes to claymore, to longsword/swor, to spears and whatfucking not. Revert all that bullshit you made for gods sake.

LOOK AT THIS MESS YOU DONE TBS I EVEN POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION

Pls go :? This is my sanctuary :(

• lol what’s going on here?

• Wtf.