Shield Damage

• Will shields break after they take enough damage? Also, will there be franciscas?

• I think its safe to say no, but there will be something in place to prevent shield blocking. I’m not a dev though so I’m not sure.

• i think it would be a cool thing to try and add breakable shields into CBA, say, you’re a band of peasants defending and only have wooden shields type of deal, but your village has an “armory” place where you can go to get a new one :o same with defending a castle, or attack you would bring a mobile armory type dealio, would be neat, doubt it’ll happen though, just another way to break shield turtling

• @Vox:

i think it would be a cool thing to try and add breakable shields into CBA, say, you’re a band of peasants defending and only have wooden shields type of deal, but your village has an “armory” place where you can go to get a new one :o same with defending a castle, or attack you would bring a mobile armory type dealio, would be neat, doubt it’ll happen though, just another way to break shield turtling

Yeah but that would be highly situational and not be worth coding.

• you could do it anywhere, on anymap