20 seconds cooldown on ammo boxes?

• I realize the nerf was needed on dark forest, but why 20 instead of 15? And why are ammo crates still global cooldown, instead of personal?

Not to mention, I always thought it was nice to have a map where ammo boxes mattered more (not saying I’m not biased for firepot spam). It gave a different map dynamic compared to the other ones.

• ^^ agree. i would say 10 seconds even but 15 would be better.

And i agree it should be a personal cooldown, not global.

• I’ll miss darkforest amnoboxes, good old days of raining fire :(

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I’ll miss darkforest amnoboxes, good old days of raining fire :(

If it’s fun, expect TB to take it away. RIP treb 3

• @Slaughtervomit:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Treb 3 wasn’t fun for Agatha.

Didn’t mean they had to remove it all together though. :(

• @DokB:

@Slaughtervomit:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Treb 3 wasn’t fun for Agatha.

What? Its being removed?

Its my favorite fighting spot with Agatha.

So many epic struggles to keep it alive and the bridge makes for awesome fights.

This fucking pisses me off right now. Can these guys stop changing everything. If its so fucking bad in one game then it just gets taken quick and who bloody cares.

• They’re talking about the old Treb 3.

• Ye, I understand that you need a cooldown but 20 is way too much.

• Switching to personal cooldowns sounds like a catastrophic change without a massive increase to cooldown time.

I’m also partial to firepot spam, but I suppose a 20s cooldown shifts priority reloads to archers and crossbowmen. Not necessarily a bad change, but definitely a little less fun for non-archers.

• How about a cooldown for fires where we getting our torches?

• Also like to mention the 20 second cool-down on torches in TDM/LTS. Not as important, but it so much fun throwing torches at your enemy and the global cool-down ruins it.

• Except a faster/longer cooldown on custom maps as it is just a number to change in AOCammobox.
    But yeah at least it stops fire spamming. Also why isn’t it personal cooldown?

• Forget those annoying MAA, think of the poor javelin archers like me, who are just trying to feed their family by throwing large sticks into people. Surely, everyone has pity for the poor javelin archers, we get picked on by the real archers and all the melee.

Kidding aside, 20 seems like a bit much, maybe have different cooldowns for different items? Though making projectiles be sticky has helped javelin ammunition conservation, it is still not perfect, and we have to compete with every other class for ammunition. The only difference being, our ammunition is our primary source of attacking, and most others are just throwables like firepots, throwing axes, and smoke pots.

• I thought 4 second was perfect… Well, 0 seconds would be perfect :lol:

(or infinite ammo?)

• @SHH_:

Think of the poor javelin archers like me, who are just trying to feed their family by throwing large sticks into people.

Hahahaha, good one :P