ROMAN EMPIRE MOD

• I would be beast if someone made a Roman Empire Mod. The heavy throwing spears in CMW looks like the ones that were used in the Roman era. Anyways make this mod!!!

• You might want to put this in the mod forums.

• Im sure this will come.

Preatorians are really almost in the game. MAA armor, towershield, shortsword, some javelin.

The only downside I see is that in a realistic roman empire mod only MAA and archer armor will be used. Actually it would be much more restricted, since preatorians would have a standard weaponset, archers probably only have shortbow and sling (maybe throwing spear), a potential german could have MAA armor, buckler, 2H axe and norse sword or 1H blunt.

Anyway all the 2H swords, crossbows and many more things would have to go leaving us with much less options.

• @Towe:

Im sure this will come.

Preatorians are really almost in the game. MAA armor, towershield, shortsword, some javelin.

The only downside I see is that in a realistic roman empire mod only MAA and archer armor will be used. Actually it would be much more restricted, since preatorians would have a standard weaponset, archers probably only have shortbow and sling (maybe throwing spear), a potential german could have MAA armor, buckler, 2H axe and norse sword or 1H blunt.

Anyway all the 2H swords, crossbows and many more things would have to go leaving us with much less options.

Romans used a lot of mercenaries, so we have them to fill additional roles :)

• There was a guy who actually started making such a mod. Romans vs Carthage.

But he hasn’t touched his thread or modDB page in months.

• it would be fun haha, and even more if the enemy faction would be the rebel army of gladiators of spartacus lol

• I would love to see all the fascinating gladiator weapons added to a Roman-era DLC pack.