Two People who need to be Banned

• These two people, ‘Joyous’ and ‘Delecreme’ need to be banned from the Oceanic servers, and also on Steam (I am unsure what the protocol is for this sort of thing, but I’ll just describe what they have been doing).
    When I encounter them playing Chivalry, they have been abusive to other people, they abuse votekick, and they completely disregarding server rules. Basically they are obnoxious, and they diminish the gaming experience that me and other people have when they are on Chivalry servers. I also suspect that they are using some sort of hacks, because whenever they call a votekick, even when they have been being jerks for the whole round and people are saying ‘vote no’ in the chat, the vote kicks somehow succeed. Either that or they have other friends hiding in the server to back up their polls. Though I have no proof so I won’t insist on this.
    Well anyway, I just came from They were teaming in the FFA match so I asked people in chat to votekick them, and that provoked Joyous and his friend into votekicking me which mysteriously succeeded (I had just entered the server and this was the first thing I had said, I’d had done nothing to provoke getting votekicked, and people agreed with votekicking them so I have no idea how that poll would have succeeded on me). I was just trying to have fun playing some FFA, and I was votekicked for no reason by these two.
    The other occasion, a long time ago which I encountered them was on a FFA moor duel server. In that game they started FFAing and abusing people with mic’s, and they eventually managed to somehow votekick everyone off that server. After a while me and others managed to get back on to that server and VK them off. I did record a video of this event. I will upload it them, but with typical Aussie internet it’s going to take a long time.

I hope these people are banned from all the Chivalry servers. I don’t have any personal feud with them, but as I said, they stop people from playing Chivalry and having a good time by votekicking and abusing them.

• Teaming up in FFA is not kickable offense so you are no different than them.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Teaming up in FFA is not kickable offense so you are no different than them.

It isn’t about them teaming in FFA. But I think it is acceptable to kick people for teaming in FFA because it gives them an unfair advantage.

• @wyrda78:

@rumpelstiltskin:

It isn’t about them teaming in FFA. But I think it is acceptable to kick people for teaming in FFA because it gives them an unfair advantage.

No it’s not, it’s FREE FOR ALL. You can team up, you can go alone, you can do everything.

Did that happen on Official servers?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@wyrda78:

@rumpelstiltskin:

No it’s not, it’s FREE FOR ALL. You can team up, you can go alone, you can do everything.

Did that happen on Official servers?

Look, I think you’re missing the whole point of the thread. I don’t really care if you personally think that teaming in FFA is OK, but if the majority of people in that FFA server think teaming is not OK, then it is acceptable to votekick those people. But no it wasn’t an official server.

• I’ve seen you present yourself as quite the dick on these forums… Ironic. But last time I checked, being a dick is not a bannable offense. Seek your own revenge, not a personal army.

If the majority of the server wanted you gone, you have to accept that, though.

• @magilla:

I’ve seen you present yourself as quite the dick on these forums… Ironic. But last time I checked, being a dick is not a bannable offense. Seek your own revenge, not a personal army.

If the majority of the server wanted you gone, you have to accept that, though.

Well I don’t try and be a dick on purpose, sorry. But I’m not complaining because I got votekicked, I’m made this thread to get these two people banned because they have been abusive ect ect. I’m trying to be a mature as possible about this, but people still seem to think that I’m complaining because I got votekicked or something.

Even if ‘being a dick is not a bannable offense’, I think it’s enough to get them banned off some of the private servers.

• @wyrda78:

Look, I think you’re missing the whole point of the thread. I don’t really care if you personally think that teaming in FFA is OK, but if the majority of people in that FFA server think teaming is not OK, then it is acceptable to votekick those people. But no it wasn’t an official server.

Kicking someone for teaming up on official FFA servers is NOT allowed. That person might contact someone from official moderators group and you will get warning and ban if it happen again.
    If it wasn’t official server then Torn Banner can’t do anything, you should contact that server admins.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Kicking someone for teaming up on official FFA servers is NOT allowed. That person might contact someone from official moderators group and you will get warning and ban if it happen again.
    If it wasn’t official server then Torn Banner can’t do anything, you should contact that server admins.

Do you have a link to the rules for official server, just to clear everything up? These two people were votekicking for no reason whatsoever, so if vote kicking for teaming is against the rules, then what they were doing definitely was.

But regardless it wasn’t an official server so those rules don’t apply I would presume. I know some of the server admins of the private AUS servers browse these forums, that’s why I made this topic.

• Hello wyrda78

In order for any bans to be placed against these players on games.on.net servers you will need to submit evidence of them breaking our server rules to http://games.on.net/contact/
    don’t forget a getplayerinfo command in any videos you submit to verify players ID’s

BlaZe

• @BlaZe:

Hello wyrda78

In order for any bans to be placed against these players on games.on.net servers you will need to submit evidence of them breaking our server rules to http://games.on.net/contact/
    don’t forget a getplayerinfo command in any videos you submit to verify players ID’s

BlaZe

Ok thanks, I’ll do that. Problem is it will take over 15 hours to upload the video :(

• In that case it would probably be better for you to just find a server admin this happens
    Somewhat like Torn Banner, we too have a steam channel –> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamesonnet

Although unlikely to be populated now since it’s 3AM

• Please contact the appropriate people over PM/their own report systems. If it’s on an official server, use the moderator Steam group, otherwise, take it up with the server admins.

We do not allow stuff like this on the forums.