Chivalry: Suggestions & Feedback

• Greetings,

Chivalry is an OUTSTANDING game, the texture’s, the quality , the environment, its all beautiful.

Here are my suggestions:

• Add a kill confirmation when you kill someone (sometimes I need to look around knowing that I killed the guy)

• Make the animations look more smooth if can.

• Menu: Please update the menu choosing font/image (it looks very plain, like text and a glow made in photoshop, please have a look at updating this ? Or make a menu with art styled/make the menu all glue more together.)

• Show the image of the map when the game is loading

• At the startscreen, would it be possible to tweak the background video to improve the performance of the main menu?

Thank You.

• +1

• These are all actually very important suggestions, my girlfriend plays Chivalry and she can never tell when a guy is dead (sometimes they keep standing after deatch with no head, foot or arm…). They should add something old-school like:

You killed TheEnemy

and upon death:

You have been killed by TheEnemy

• I think you know when your dead.

An there’s a big loud noise when you kill someone.

The lack of a UI is a good thing. Adding kill notifications would ruin the immersion.

He other thins are all good though.

And the menu lags? Its locked at 30FpS (I think). But it shouldn’t lag.

• Please no Unreal Tournament Announcer!

The rest is nice and I would really like to see this.

• hell no, this game will become each time more softcore. You got a confirmation of your kill in the right upper corner of your screen.
    Problem resolved.