Killing kings family with oil pots

• I just did this on Dark Forest yesterday. I was under the impression that you couldn’t kill them with fire or oil pots. Unless they take projectile damage from the oil pot hitting them directly? I must have hit him several times with it directly (maybe) because I was just running up and down the side of the Agatha spawn hurling oil pots around the corner directly at the last family member.

Might not be a bug so I posted it here for now.

• I think it takes 2 or 3 firepots total to kill them.

• @NoVaLombardia:

I think it takes 2 or 3 firepots total to kill them.

Is that direct hits or general vicinity?

• @DokB:

I just did this on Dark Forest yesterday. I was under the impression that you couldn’t kill them with fire or oil pots. Unless they take projectile damage from the oil pot hitting them directly? I must have hit him several times with it directly (maybe) because I was just running up and down the side of the Agatha spawn hurling oil pots around the corner directly at the last family member.

Ok your aim must be magically good, there is or was a bug when you hit another player directly with a firepot they dont take damage. Same might apply to family. They also take more then 1 pot to die I believe. So stop aiming directly on them, hit the ground by them.

• @BandOfTheHawk:

@DokB:

I just did this on Dark Forest yesterday. I was under the impression that you couldn’t kill them with fire or oil pots. Unless they take projectile damage from the oil pot hitting them directly? I must have hit him several times with it directly (maybe) because I was just running up and down the side of the Agatha spawn hurling oil pots around the corner directly at the last family member.

Ok your aim must be magically good, there is or was a bug when you hit another player directly with a firepot they dont take damage. Same might apply to family. They also take more then 1 pot to die I believe. So stop aiming directly on them, hit the ground by them.

Well they aren’t moving around so it’s not that hard to hit them directly.

• They’ve always taken damage from fire.

• @DokB:

@NoVaLombardia:

I think it takes 2 or 3 firepots total to kill them.

Is that direct hits or general vicinity?

I believe direct hits as well as in direct succession. If I recall correctly, I seem to remember reading somewhere that they have pretty impressive HP regeneration.

• Royal Family are terrible at staying out of fire. Pretty sure they have negative DKP.