Flinch during weapon switch still doesn't work!

• !!!

• It kinda works.

You switch weapon and then you flinch.

• Resurrecting this thread because it’s still an issue. You don’t flinch. I’ve hit people as they run out of throwing knives and are changing weapons, and they immediately attack me when I’m comboing my second attack, which interrupts my combo.

• archers are a big one… going from bow to secondary while being hit then they instantly attack you lol

• god forbid they got 1 of the 3+ hits on you it takes to kill you, while you chop them down in 1 hit, quit ruining the game with nonsense nerfs like this, you need to be able to switch while flinched or when you get hit with your bow out you wouldnt have time to block their 2nd attack with your 2ndary wep if you sumhow survive their first blow, so being able to wep switch while flinched is crucial to having sumwhat of a fair time trying to play the 2nd most nerfed thing in chivalry, archers.

dont even get me started on the list of things that have been nerfed for archers, its almost as long as the midgets list.

• if ur a half decent archer u shud have already got ur melee weapon out b4 they get up to u. also LOL saying archers have been nerfd they are stronger than ever at the moment. this bug runs far deeper than archers tho a knight can put away his shield (which takes about half the time of a normal weapon swap) and instantly interrupt ur combo.

• @WARSAW:

god forbid they got 1 of the 3+ hits on you it takes to kill you, while you chop them down in 1 hit, quit ruining the game with nonsense nerfs like this, you need to be able to switch while flinched or when you get hit with your bow out you wouldnt have time to block their 2nd attack with your 2ndary wep if you sumhow survive their first blow, so being able to wep switch while flinched is crucial to having sumwhat of a fair time trying to play the 2nd most nerfed thing in chivalry, archers.

dont even get me started on the list of things that have been nerfed for archers, its almost as long as the midgets list.

agree with post below you, if you decided to take the last second risk shot… that’s on you. Situation awareness should be one of archers main goals, if you lose it or try to get ballsy, punishment should come. Archer already has range superiority, with massive damage… plus melee that is more than competent to take knights (the most armored class) out using secondary ONLY from full health. Being able to also switch from bow to secondary after getting hit and then make an UNBLOCKABLE swing… that’s bogus and not right at all.