Dear Torn Banner

• Please do something about speedhacking.

I joined 4 different servers this morning and there was a speedhacker in each one. Ive died 6 times in 1 hour to them. Something needs to be done here….These players don’t face any consequence for there actions…Please implement a anti cheat to the game as soon as possible.

Reporting these idiots has no consequence…Ive reported people and nothing is done, I see them again and again under different names and using levels of speedhacks. They think there slick when they turn it up just enough to have a edge ( Most common type) But its till blatantly obvious.

Also Players are beginning to get lazy about kicking these players. It seems to me that it has become something that the community has just come to accept. They know Hackers are part of the game and dont even bother complaing at this point… I die to these too often and today was the most ive died and I rather irritated at this point.

Please fix

• Lol

Not everyone who kills you in a duel server is speedhacking

So chilllll

• @KONGEN:

Lol

So chilllll

Ye thanks for that input but thats a given.

• Uhm, okay… So because you died 6 times in one hour to one player you think he’s speedhacking or what?

You know… You probably change up speedhack with glitches or bugs. Someone who has speedhack is INCREDIBLY FAST. You probably saw someone with MAA speed or something. That’s a glitch (even though I don’t know if it’s still possible after the patch).

Oh and chase bonus still works if your enemy is facing you. At least my crosshair still turns red.

• @Peter:

Uhm, okay… So because you died 6 times in one hour to one player you think he’s speedhacking or what?

I pretty sure he thinks there were atleast 4 speedhackers

@Najo:

Ye thanks for that input but thats a given.

You are most welcome!

• You should try ffa duel servers which are moderated most of the time.

• @KONGEN:

Lol

So chilllll

but, but Najo is unbeatable!

• Listen, I know what speed hacking looks like. I play this game everyday. I lost today people who made no efforts to hide what they were doing. They where moving like lightning from one side of the map to the other in less than a second. Thats what I die to.

• @Najo:

Listen, I know what speed hacking looks like. I play this game everyday. I lost today people who made no efforts to hide what they were doing. They where moving like lightning from one side of the map to the other in less than a second. Thats what I die to.

But you just said:

@Najo:

They think there slick when they turn it up just enough to have a edge ( Most common type) But its till blatantly obvious.

• If your name here is the same like ingame, then yeah, we both met that speedhacker

• @KONGEN:

@Najo:

Listen, I know what speed hacking looks like. I play this game everyday. I lost today people who made no efforts to hide what they were doing. They where moving like lightning from one side of the map to the other in less than a second. Thats what I die to.

But you just said:

@Najo:

They think there slick when they turn it up just enough to have a edge ( Most common type) But its till blatantly obvious.

Yes. Today was not a example of a mild speed hack. But 6/10 ppl who decide to speedhack do it just enough to have a edge but not enough so its blatant and obvious to everybody. I play enough to notice the subtle differences with a glitch/lagg or speed hacks.

• This post is deleted!

• I’ve seen more obvious speed hackers in the last 2 weeks than I saw in 5 months before that. It’s definitely becoming more common.

• Have noticed the same in Aus. (I blame it on the school holidays and recent cheap weekend sale.)

In the last 8 months I have owned the game I have seen maybe 1 or 2 foreign hackers (300+ ping)
    But in the last 2 weeks I have seen 3-4, all Australian/NZ/low ping Taiwan hackers.

All but 1 were super obvious, super fast etc but there was one guy that had extremely subtle ones.
    Level 15, only 30 or so hours in the game so nothing special, didn’t have any footwork, but when he countered my attack with a riposte, it was instant. He wasn’t looking down, was far away and not facehugging yet the animation and attack for an overhead riposte were just crazy.

I got angry at myself cause I thought my timing was out, but had played fine against a plethora of different players for the last hour and was blocking fine. Another player joined and recognised this guy and said “Oh you’re back, speed hacks still on?” then went on to have a troll type argument with him, the guy pretty much admitted to it and acted all smug. Interesting indeed.

• The amount of hackers has gone through the ceiling lately.

Speedhackers, specifically.

• 800h and never seen single hacker

• I’ve been incredibly suspicious on a fair few occasions - I must admit. I feel like typically, I usually realise straight away when I’ve made a mistake and am going to get hit/could have been hit, and when I get my attacks repeatedly interrupted whilst im 100% certain of my timing and distances being right in relation to the opponents weapon speed and length… My eyes narrow, slowly.

Its definitely out there, no offence but if you’ve done 800h and not seen one of those, you need to look harder brother!

• Are you sure that you’re not making excuses for your mistakes? Truth can be hard sometimes.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Are you sure that you’re not making excuses for your mistakes? Truth can be hard sometimes.

When someone sprints across the map at the speed of a floored Ferrari then I think it’s safe to say that my mistakes are not really relevant.

But by all means - keep bring the stuck up pompous prick that you usually are.

• @Goden:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Are you sure that you’re not making excuses for your mistakes? Truth can be hard sometimes.

When someone sprints across the map at the speed of a floor Ferrari then I think it’s safe to say that my mistakes are not really relevant.

But by all means - keep bring the stuck up pompous prick that you usually are.

Why you’re such an asshole?
    Guy never said that someone sprinted across the map at the speed of Ferrari, read his post carefully.
    Sometimes people accuse others of small speedhacking but for example it might be matter of swing manipulations (lookdown overheads) or someone might not realize that there are two different flinches for (2h and 1h) so if 1h user tries to repeatedly hit after being flinched he will actually get hit faster from 2h before he swing.