Playing archers: 3 serious bugs needs to be fixed.

• 1_if u get hit while reloading, u will find ur model reloading again.

2_facing a knight who use a shield, when u try to hit the leg, sometimes ur bow register on the shield instead of the leg, i mean the hitboxes of the shield is incredibly big!!!

3_its impossible to hit anything when the opponent keep jumping while holding the shield.

• 1: only with crossbows yeah.
    2: yes shields got strange hitboxes, for example you can stab to the side of the shield (missing a person) and hit him.
    3: Not a bug, and it’s so easy to hit now that you could hit a person jumping around with a shield 50 meters away.

• Also when flinched while holding a crossbow - sometimes you can no longer bring up the bow. You have to switch to your melee weapons, do a parry, then switch back to crossbow and now you can aim again. Nice bug.

• With a bow I’ve noticed you still lose an arrow if you Q ( cancel ) your draw

• Reloading hiccups also occur with javelins.

• @Xylvion:

1: only with crossbows yeah.
    2: yes shields got strange hitboxes, for example you can stab to the side of the shield (missing a person) and hit him.
    3: Not a bug, and it’s so easy to hit now that you could hit a person jumping around with a shield 50 meters away.

tell me how to hit person jumping around with a shield please??? where to hit??? i cant hit his leg when he is jumping?!!

• 2. is because the projectiles themselves are larger than they appear. This is, in many cases, to make aiming a bit more forgiving, especially given all the factors of an online game. It is possible to hit underneath or to the side of shields, you just need to aim a bit farther away from the shield than you would think.

• @kar1zma89:

1_if u get hit while reloading, u will find ur model reloading again.

2_facing a knight who use a shield, when u try to hit the leg, sometimes ur bow register on the shield instead of the leg, i mean the hitboxes of the shield is incredibly big!!!

3_its impossible to hit anything when the opponent keep jumping while holding the shield.

note to self jump while holding shield

• @SHH_:

2. is because the projectiles themselves are larger than they appear. This is, in many cases, to make aiming a bit more forgiving, especially given all the factors of an online game. It is possible to hit underneath or to the side of shields, you just need to aim a bit farther away from the shield than you would think.

So the head are incredibly small. Countless of time, arrow just go trough them…

Another bug is that if you get it as an archer, while olding your bow, you can’t freaking move. Or you got your crouch speed. (occur some time without the bow in hand).

Randomnly, you will be unable to use your bow. Switch weapons doesn’t always fix that…