No damage from overhead/stab

• I just played a map of TO stoneshill, and my Longsword stabs/overheads did not do any damage nor flinch to enemies. The slashes did though. Was not fixed by map change.

Overhead and stab where working fine when I used a shield with that Longsword, or my Morning Star.

• Problem with server not updating weapon configs. We’ll be rectifying this to make the server updating process easier in patch 3; the weapon configs will be removed and weapon data will be stored in scripts.

• @SlyGoat:

Problem with server not updating weapon configs. We’ll be rectifying this to make the server updating process easier in patch 3; the weapon configs will be removed and weapon data will be stored in scripts.

Is this also the cause for a lot of desync, phantom, and ghost swings?

• @Event:

@SlyGoat:

Problem with server not updating weapon configs. We’ll be rectifying this to make the server updating process easier in patch 3; the weapon configs will be removed and weapon data will be stored in scripts.

Is this also the cause for a lot of desync, phantom, and ghost swings?

I was thinking the same thing! I suppose it is like you say, i could be wrong though.

• Is this the reason for a lot of non-connected attacks for some weapons I use?

At least half the time i do overheads or stabs and watch the weapon clearly go through the enemy’s player model, only for it to do no damage and no flinch.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Is this the reason for a lot of non-connected attacks for some weapons I use?

At least half the time i do overheads or stabs and watch the weapon clearly go through the enemy’s player model, only for it to do no damage and no flinch.

Well… if it happens all the time yes.

I always thought that the server somehow banned some attacks on purpose, good to know that it’s a bug.

• Does this issue include the opposite? I was noticing 1 hit sabre kills vs vanguards and 2 hit kills on knights.

• @NakedSquirrel:

Does this issue include the opposite? I was noticing 1 hit sabre kills vs vanguards and 2 hit kills on knights.

That should never be possible, no.

• i have this with Javelins a lot. a whole lot. sometimes at point blank, see the whole thing disappear in an enemies guts, yet no connection at all. sometimes with swords too.