1st DLC idea: TENOSIAN INVASION!

• Seeing that Agatha is rapidly falling into ruin because of a civil war, the tenosians decide to take advantage of this and set sail for agatha with a massive army hellbent on destroying the Agathian and Mason scum! Will The Agathians and the Masons settle their differences and fight together again, or will this civil war turn into a bloody three nation free-for-all?

Alright now that I’ve sold it too you let’s talk what the dlc would actually be.
    So basically if you’ve read the manual you’ll know that the split that cause the masons to come to be was caused by King argon dying in a failed invasion of tenosia. Then Malric took his crew back to agatha and argon’s son or nephew (i don’t remember) leads the agathians to reclaim the throne Malric took from him yhatta yhatta. So while this is going on (here’s where my own story writing comes in) the fierce leader of the tenosians is watching pateintly while the agathians tear each other apart waiting for the oportune moment to strike. Then the news of Malrics assassination (play citadel) (haven’t made a name so lets call him Quincey) reaches Quincey and he decides that it is time. So he sets sail with his army of middle eastern OR Asian styled (can’t decide, but something exotic) army for agatha with a burning desire to make agatha his BITCH.

This dlc would feature:
    A whole new playable faction with its own unique and fully customizable armor styles (with new veteran AND premium) helmets
    New maps! TB would have to deliver a lot of new high quality maps for all the game types so that would kinda suck for them, but they could get map maker help for the public
    New weapons! I would say these she just be reskins of the basic weapons made exclusive for the tenosians to avoid balance issues.
    New game modes! At least 2 TB

One idea I have for one is defend the point where a small number of people defend a fortified location for a certain number of time and have limited lives versus a larger force with more lives. Attackers being tenosians of course :)

TL;DR: Fuck you, read it.

• I am not afraid of sandmen, let them come!
    And yeah, i want tenosians in the game

• @Hunutteri:

I am not afraid of sandmen, let them come!

So I’m guessing you’d prefer the tenosians to be middle eastern right?

• @SirRectumRaider:

@Hunutteri:

They could take influences from anything that is deemed “exotic”. They could look moorish, oriental, middle eastern etc

• @Hunutteri:

You always appear when someone talks about Tenosian :)

• @SavageBeatings:

They could take influences from anything that is deemed “exotic”. They could look moorish, oriental, middle eastern etc

A mix of all those great cultures, if done right, would be pretty fuckin cool.

• It would be better if it was the actual crusade itself. The one that happens before this game.

• @lemonater47:

It would be better if it was the actual crusade itself. The one that happens before this game.

A TO objective set in Ruins would be great. Of course it wouldn’t be the ruins itself but in that city area which you can see in the distance with those two palaces that you can see at each spawn end. And of course everything wouldn’t be as ruined. :P

• @SavageBeatings:

@SirRectumRaider:

@Hunutteri:

Actually, now that i think about that. it’s better that they take influences from more than one culture.

• @lemonater47:

It would be better if it was the actual crusade itself. The one that happens before this game.

It could include both the invasion of Agatha and prologue chapters of the crusade itself.

• I would love to be a voice actor for them :D

• Be sure to check this thread out, it concerns a similar idea:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15524

• @The:

Be sure to check this thread out, it concerns a similar idea:

Holy shit that post is so much better than mine!

• @SirRectumRaider:

@The:

Be sure to check this thread out, it concerns a similar idea:

Holy shit that post is so much better than mine!

Thanks, I appreciate it. Be sure to give feedback within the thread on its contents.

• I’m keen on tenosia being of mix influence from chinese/syrian/indian culture. M@A’s with turbans and scimitars would be badass