Performance getting worse and worse?

• So I’ve been playing the whole beta period and I can’t help but notice that the performance, lag, lagspikes and all that horror seem to get worse and worse. I didn’t really get any lag spikes during before the patches, after the first spikes started to appear and after this second I slash my weapons through people and even tho they’re clear hits on my end they miss. During one period today the FPS dropped to beneath 30 for the first time. Is it just I who experience this or is it universal? Is this high up on the Torn Banner to-do list or what’s going on?

• @Oscar:

So I’ve been playing the whole beta period and I can’t help but notice that the performance, lag, lagspikes and all that horror seem to get worse and worse. I didn’t really get any lag spikes during before the patches, after the first spikes started to appear and after this second I slash my weapons through people and even tho they’re clear hits on my end they miss. During one period today the FPS dropped to beneath 30 for the first time. Is it just I who experience this or is it universal? Is this high up on the Torn Banner to-do list or what’s going on?

I’ve experienced the same thing. Not the FPS-part but the part where it seems somebody just penetrated me with their sword without me taking any damage. Or a mace going thru my skull without consequence. Could be them lagging. Could be the server. No idea.

Some servers seem a lot more laggy than others though and it SEEMS like the real spiking always occur once somebody with a ping close to 200 is on the server. I’ve tried to take note of everybodys ping everytime I noticed that lag and that’s the one thing they have in common.

That german objective server is always worse than the others but that might be because it’s always the most populated one. And there’s always people with 150+ ping on it.

• During one period today the FPS dropped to beneath 30 for the first time.

Try to install newest videodriver/ or reinstall.

• I agree the previous patch was better in regard of the performance, in general lag increased, also the ping got higher by 20 - 30 ms.

• same here
    played since first beta, and since 2 days that was lagging/bad performances