My guy spins

• my guy spins every time i start a game join one or goto training its not my mouse or keyboard cause it works fine on all my other first person/third person games and i tried just about every thing to try to fix it but nothen works

• This happens to me. http://goo.gl/mVJ61 (video)… i’ve contacted steam support but they brought me here… I have had this issue with both Unreal engine games i’ve bought and they are the same problem, my fix for Primal Carnage didnt work for this game. I dont know of a way to contact Unreal engine either. Are you using Logitech mouse?

• Got any joysticks, controllers or steering wheels plugged in?

They often are the cause. Unplug them.

• @lemonater47:

Got any joysticks, controllers or steering wheels plugged in?

They often are the cause. Unplug them.

nothing but a mouse and a keyboard

• @cosmicfart:

my guy spins every time i start a game join one or goto training its not my mouse or keyboard cause it works fine on all my other first person/third person games and i tried just about every thing to try to fix it but nothen works

“I figured out what the problem was. In the device manager under “Human Interface Devices” I found a device titled “HID-compliant game controller”. Once this device was disabled the in game spinning stopped.” - Arsb3llicA on steam