How to fix maa and archer

• Simple, we reduce the time of the stagger when out of stamina, make high dammage weapon flinch more, reduce stamina cost on shield but keep the nerf on dodge! after patch it seems maa aren’t as good vs multiple enemies because they can’t dodge out of a fight anymore so they rely on blocking a little more but blocking cost so much thats it’s pretty much game over , especially with shield, you block 2 hits and its free maul/zwei hit in the face!

as for archer, just bring back the way they were before the patch, no more faster arrows and buff a little bit the cudgel, the reach seems to be shorter then the dagger, maybe a little nerf to shortsword since it’s pretty OP in combo speed! also make them move faster when aiming, maybe not the crossbow but mostly the bow because walking speed make them easy targets for crossbow while they got pavisse to block arrows

• also make them move faster when aiming, maybe not the crossbow but mostly the bow because walking speed make them easy targets for crossbow while they got pavisse to block arrows

Right, make them move faster so they are even quite resistant to enemy archers. And when someone is coming towards them they can just go into reverse and keep firing :?
    Or decrease accuracy then.

• said faster WHILE shooting, I meant they shouldnt be slower then the walking speed, didn’t say they should run faster -_-

• @Mgqc:

little bit the cudgel

OP weapon suggestion alert

• Dodge could maybe use a little cooldown. it’s quite spammable, if you use one button dodge.

• Give the backstab to the MAA instead and slow the achers normal speed slightly so they aren’t so good in melee. As it is now I almost prefer to be an archer in melee thanks to the twist around shortswrod stab being so powerful.

• First of all I love the increased movement speed of MAA atm, was useful and helpful.

Reduced stagger time…hm not sure how to reply on that but yeah a lil less can’t hurt.

Since I’m mostly playing with the beloved and great Quarter Stuff I can’t tell about shields. What I CAN tell is that taking on several enemies is hard, but do-able.
    Still I would advise to use MAA in 1on1s, huge brawls are deathtraps for those magre little bastards.

I’m also fine with faster arrows, however imo it’s too easy now to hit someone, even on higher distances and without crosshair.
    Maybe nerf the damage a lil bit.
    Also nerf the damage of his melee weapons, being hardcore stabbed to death by these cunty little women is just no fun as heavily armoured knight. Stabs seem ridiculously bugged since they hit me even when I’m clearly out of range.
    Faster movement speed? Maybe a little but very little otherwise shit get’s op, balance goes bluargh.

• Stabs seem ridiculously bugged since they hit me even when I’m clearly out of range.

all weapons seem to strike outside of their range to me. clearly see at least a meter between me and that, and i still get hit.

• @Mgqc:

after patch it seems maa aren’t as good vs multiple enemies

To be fair nobody is as good vs multiple enemies after the patch.

• well I do fine since I now know stamina is a precious ressources as maa, and I do more then fine with brandistock but still, most of my deaths are due to lack of stamina cause in a multiple enemies fight u gotta block sometimes

• @Deadpan:

Dodge could maybe use a little cooldown. it’s quite spammable, if you use one button dodge.

Nowhere near as spammable as it once was. It’s cooldown is actually quite substantial now, you notice it straight away.

• My main problem with dodge is that if you get hit you can’t dodge right after that (correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I noticed) which is basically a dead-end for you if you don’t block instantly.
    You can’t evade the situation anymore and that’s something I did quite often. :P