Urban Fighting?

• Just sayin, an urban crime mod would be kinda awesome with chiv’s mechanics. I was thinking, MaA would have different kinds of baseball bats, wrenches, stuff like that. For the longer weapons, I couldn’t think of too much except a huge crowbar or something like that (they exist, and they’re awesome). Secondaries could be switchblades, butterfly knives and the like. Archers might pose a problem, cause the natural replacement would be guns, but that’s too OP so I dunno. Maybe a sniper rifle would replace the crossbow. Maybe one of those taser guns that have some range to them. The sling could be a slingshot. That would rock.
    Characters could be different types of people: MaA would be a young scrapper type, vanguards would be thugs, and knights would be big hulking dudes. Archers, again, I dunno.
    Maps could be all different game modes: Turf War, which could be a TO game where one team attacks and the other defends an abandoned building in the city or something like that. Maybe there could be a map where you have to assassinate one team’s gang leader à la Citadel/Stoneshill. KotH would also work pretty well. CTF would be stealing money or merchandise. LTS, FFA and TDM would be more or less the same.
    That’s all I have for now.

• What if bows were replaced with handguns and revolvers, they would only be aimed sideways, for that extra gangsta feel - which would make them harder to aim with since there’s no Aim Down Sights function. Oh, and the ammo loaded in the gun is all you get. Oh, and the guy with the gun is always shirtless, so he’s easy to stab down. Take that, you archer SOB!

Really, I am imagining this as a ‘The Warriors’ mod.

• @SavageBeatings:

What if bows were replaced with handguns and revolvers, they would only be aimed sideways, for that extra gangsta feel - which would make them harder to aim with since there’s no Aim Down Sights function. Oh, and the ammo loaded in the gun is all you get. Oh, and the guy with the gun is always shirtless, so he’s easy to stab down. Take that, you archer SOB!

Really, I am imagining this as a ‘The Warriors’ mod.

“It wasn’t meee! It was the Warriors, THEY SHOT CYRUS!”

Also would like a “The Warriors” mod.