Screwed up game.

• as title says, at least in the Argentinian Community a lot of players stopped playing (from 2 servers almost full 50 players in total to 10 or 15 with luck at peak times), the game just before the last update were almost perfect except for some animation bugs, some “pro” players just taking advantage of some animation stuff, i think you didn’t had to touch anything relating the balance of the classes, just fix the animation bugs.

the maa was so soft, some classes able to 1 hit kill them, they were able to move faster but hit so low. after the update is complete useless. speed decreased, can’t dash and hit as before, and other stuff.

this ends at making the 80% of players in a server, vanguard and knights and the rest archers lol.

at my brother computer he lags like hell after the update

would be wonderful if you could put the beta server on the before patch, since was the best times of this game

you should take the example of other games that didn’t touch the player experience, like GunZ, they were able to move a lot faster just jumping and dashing and they called K-Style is all about the game is based on now.

• Pro tip: MaAs are way better after this patch.

• Pro tip: The game has like 5 devs with a shoestring budget and will ALWAYS have something broken in it.

The Pro Mod will be terrible b/c the community of this game is outright stupid. “Hey guys lets make FPV the standard because it looks better” Forced to play on 120 fov where it looks like you have a fish bowl over your head.

• I know where all the South American players are.

Trying to play on Australian servers with 500 ping.

No idea why.

• @lemonater47:

I know where all the South American players are.

Trying to play on Australian servers with 500 ping.

No idea why.

ErghhhhhhhGRRRRR so true. I’m so sick of this.

Doesn’t anyone from other countries read what pings they get to servers?

• @theuprising:

Pro tip: The game has like 5 devs with a shoestring budget and will ALWAYS have something broken in it.

The Pro Mod will be terrible b/c the community of this game is outright stupid. “Hey guys lets make FPV the standard because it looks better” Forced to play on 120 fov where it looks like you have a fish bowl over your head.

I really don’t get where people get this “fishbowl over your head” thing from, I mean wtf, are you guys playing on 14inch 90’s monitors!? SERIOUSLY! IT’S 2013! YOU CAN’T EXPECT TO PLAY QUALITY ON SHIT!

• @Hitom:

@theuprising:

Pro tip: The game has like 5 devs with a shoestring budget and will ALWAYS have something broken in it.

I really don’t get where people get this “fishbowl over your head” thing from, I mean wtf, are you guys playing on 14inch 90’s monitors!? SERIOUSLY! IT’S 2013! YOU CAN’T EXPECT TO PLAY QUALITY ON SHIT!

I play on my 55 inch LED. 120 causes serious fisheye. What size is your monitor?

• @Sidewinder:

@Hitom:

@theuprising:

I play on my 55 inch LED. 120 causes serious fisheye. What size is your monitor?

r u lying to fit your argument?

my monitor sucks ass and 120 fov looks considerably better than the narrow, peripheral-devoid lower settings.