Please make muting someone also mute their vote commands too

• I would appreciate it, thank you

• Just kick them. It counts as spamming. Spamming gets you kicked off GON servers.

• @lemonater47:

Just kick them. It counts as spamming. Spamming gets you kicked off GON servers.

Nope, just playing gon and a guy spammed the whole game, tried kicking him

• You find tons of bad people.

We really need to become friends on steam. So you can call me over when you find people breaking the rules.

Or we just make you admin of course. If we ever recruit again I’ll recommend you. You seem to want to make the servers a better place. Being admin isn’t as easy as it sounds though.

• @lemonater47:

You find tons of bad people.

We really need to become friends on steam. So you can call me over when you find people breaking the rules.

Or we just make you admin of course. If we ever recruit again I’ll recommend you. You seem to want to make the servers a better place. Being admin isn’t as easy as it sounds though.

Thanks, but I’m going to be very busy soon so i don’t think i’ll have all that much time. His name was TOBYsirBrutallus and he eventually got kick for teamkilling

• @Ready:

@lemonater47:

You find tons of bad people.

Thanks, but I’m going to be very busy soon so i don’t think i’ll have all that much time. His name was TOBYsirBrutallus and he eventually got kick for teamkilling

That idiot.

I literally just bloody warned him like 5 hours before you complained. For the same thing spamming the goddamn voice commands. Follow me over and over again as an agathian archer.

Next time I see him…

Spamming is spamming. Next time you see people do this go to the games on net contact us page And submit a trouble maker report. Yes we do look at them. And now we have 3 new admins so things will be done a Lot faster.