Please make a REPORT system

• I have seen this nowhere around, yet I think this is something vital to the safety of the gameplay.

Just today I was king on Stonehill, and all of a sudden a player of my own team keeps hitting me all the time, I tried to defend the whole time, but at the time other players were aware of it and the enemy team catched up with us, I got killed. He also did the kill, so he just TK’ed me while there was nothing to do against. It took even shorter than the time to kick him off the server.

Other players reported that he was TKing the king everytime, on that server. And I wouldn’t be surprised if he was doing it on other servers too. I used player list to get find him on Steam, and this was his steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/infuscomus/

Now, my main concern is that there is absolutely no way to report them, or at least report them to the server, so that they get the call to either kick or ban him on the spot. I mean it’s way too easy for someone just to go crazy and be a little smart, or even disconnect after doing such thing to avoid getting kicked by vote.

Is there any chances a reporting system will be handled? Because I don’t find it safe playing vital roles on Chivalry if griefing is not punisheable, because no, it is not punisheable.

Thanks for hearing me out.

• I’d like to see Steam implement something that stops other people from impersonating you.

Yesterday, I kicked a guy for

a) Over-the-top verbal abuse
    b) Spamming votekick on Rayzel
    c) Teamkilling

After several tries throughout different maps, it finally happened, and then later, I see

Carolean has now joined the battle.

As Rayzel later told me, he had changed his name to Carolean, logged back after his ban, and then proceeded to slander me. A report system for non-hackers, just abnormally toolish morons, would be nice. But I fear people would overuse it.

• For a report system to work properly you need a lot of people to monitor it and strict guidelines to be followed before banning someone.

Who’s gonna do that job.

• @lemonater47:

For a report system to work properly you need a lot of people to monitor it and strict guidelines to be followed before banning someone.

Who’s gonna do that job.

Kimi obviously.

She has to work for her money, not just reddit pic verification for me.

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

For a report system to work properly you need a lot of people to monitor it and strict guidelines to be followed before banning someone.

Who’s gonna do that job.

Kimi obviously.

She has to work for her money, not just reddit pic verification for me.

It takes more than one person.

Also sufficient evidence needs to be there. The get player info command and a screenshot of the console as well as screenshots or footage of them Doing it.

Here at games on net it takes 3 admins to ban a reported hacker. And at least one of them needs to be senior.