General Info - Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

• That’s fine Gauntlet, you didn’t need to come to all 3 anyways xD

Also, looks like there won’t be testing today (Thursday) as the new build isn’t uploaded yet, so we’ll aim for this Saturday instead.

Thanks!

• Sounds good. I gambled that you wouldn’t release a patch today and played C:MW all evening (GMT+530) instead of checking for updates.

• Ouch downloading a 3.7 gig patch! THIS BETTER BE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

BTW, is the beta remaining closed… are you guys planning on getting more in etc?

Cheers, will try this out when it finishes :D

• Schedule change.

I’ll be joining you all on Tuesdays and Saturdays but not Thursdays

• So about that steam group. Its not completely private.

I only found out about it as Yarnu joined and it popped up in my steam community updates thingy. Saying that he joined DW testers. And its a group that anyone who noticed it can see who is in it.

People are gonna find out about it sooner or later. And start pestering us in game.

• There’s a steam group?

• @dudeface:

There’s a steam group?

Seems the cat is out of the bag with pcgamer announcing the final classes in the line up and a beta to be coming soon™

• lol wtf

• Yes PC gamer certainly seems to have announced a lot of information on the game, probably even more than us alpha testers know lol. :o

• @lemonater47:

So about that steam group. Its not completely private.

I only found out about it as Yarnu joined and it popped up in my steam community updates thingy. Saying that he joined DW testers. And its a group that anyone who noticed it can see who is in it.

People are gonna find out about it sooner or later. And start pestering us in game.

It’s fine.

Also, I need everyone to add me on Steam, so I can easily add you to the group:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kimikodesu