Fuck this shit…

• … till next patch.
    realy why bother with balance updates when the whole game is still a piece of shit.
    50% of my swings go through
    30% of my blocks are ignored
    and now new and exciting! 75’% of my death are one shot kills from accross the map.

Realy if never gotten so much rage for so little money.

• Hit detection? What is that?

You mean my sword isn’t supposed to clip right through peoples faces?

• You say that every patch.

• @SlyGoat:

You say that every patch.

Probably because the problem is still there.

• It needs to be fixed. It’s even on the bug report.
    viewtopic.php?f=87&t=15467

• @SlyGoat:

You should be happy for every damn person that comes back after a patch and checkes the game. You should roll out the red carpet for them. But instead u make “funny” comments on them. But maybe u count on the endless hords of fresh meat to get the money in. What the fuck should u care if they leave frustrated after a few month.

Guss when I will stop making these comments… its not that hard to guess.

I’m pissed and I probably shouldn’t write but there is realy nothing else I can do to calm me down.

edit: and before someone tells me I got owned and got pissed. I did 3 TO matches and I was on the top 3 in everyone of them.

• @Lulzaur:

It needs to be fixed. It’s even on the bug report.

That is a server admin failure, not a TBS failure though they are taking steps to remove the dependency.

@restinpieces:

… till next patch.
    realy why bother with balance updates when the whole game is still a piece of shit.
    and now new and exciting! 75’% of my death are one shot kills from accross the map.

obviously you are full of shit lol

hence the subject title

• @restinpieces:

@SlyGoat:

You should be happy for every damn person that comes back after a patch and checkes the game. You should roll out the red carpet for them. But instead u make “funny” comments on them. But maybe u count on the endless hords of fresh meat to get the money in. What the fuck should u care if they leave frustrated after a few month.

I’m not happy that there are a few angsty people who pop in after every patch to say “lol game still sux” and never contribute anything. It does nobody any good whatsoever.

• @gregcau:

@Lulzaur:

It needs to be fixed. It’s even on the bug report.

That is a server admin failure, not a TBS failure though they are taking steps to remove the dependency.

@restinpieces:

… till next patch.

obviously you are full of shit lol

hence the subject title

The OP just sucks at this game. 99% of my blocks work.

• Well then.