Evil Dead mode.

• Come on.

I know, it’s generic as all hell to have a Zombie Mode in todays gaming world, but let us be honest, “Medieval Warfare”? Fits the theme of copying COD.

Also, Army of Darkness…would be so awesome to re-enact in a game like this…King could be replaced with “Ash”

Aaha…everything else is in the game really, just need a little model texture swaps and we’re all good.

Perhaps even a mod, if it’s friendly.

For anyone not familiar, you suck, but also, watch this video:

Rf9V-yzCzR4

YouTube links appear broken on this.

• Release is here, let’s hear it.

Won’t be Zombie mode as you know, but Evil Dead mode.

You defend a Castle from Deadites!

If enough reach the inner Sanctum or so, or defeat the King(Ash)

Obviously names would have to be changed, but it’d fit in well with Chivalry’s hilarious taunts.

There IS already a Skeleton Ghost in the game, why not a map for it?:P

axtwyVltp1M

• I doubt the developers themselves will be adding anything like this in the game, it would be cool, admittedly. I wouldn’t be surprised if some fans were working on a zombie mod as we speak :)

• Any Evil Dead mode must include a mirror which, when smashed, spawns a bunch of miniature versions of the player that smashed it, which will exclusively attack that player.

• @SlyGoat:

Any Evil Dead mode must include a mirror which, when smashed, spawns a bunch of miniature versions of the player that smashed it, which will exclusively attack that player.

If the devs did that, I think I’d buy another copy of the game.

Just because…