Buff the bardiche!

• :D it got nerfed and I use it so I think I am supposed to cry for you all to buff it now? ok seriously though fix its charge attack. overhead is easier to land and does same/more damage. the sword charges are 1000x cooler/useful, make em do a overhead charge

spears=stab
    swords=slash
    polearms=overhead with nasty speed? since the dmg is already at 100

• Their charges one hit vanguards. Its far more damaging than any sword charge. And its bugged at the moment. Making it really fast.

• @lemonater47:

Their charges one hit vanguards. Its far more damaging than any sword charge. And its bugged at the moment. Making it really fast.

from the patch notes all charge attacks are set to 100 dmg?

• Bardiche is currently the most broken Vanguard weapon. Lookdown overheads hit faster than the Claymore because it still hits with the bottom of the handle despite Torn Banner’s magic bubble and alleged tracer fixes and the charge attack is bugged to the point that its speed is equivalent to someone with a 1.5x speedhack on.

And you want it buffed. Troll?

• @Daiyuki:

Bardiche is currently the most broken Vanguard weapon. Lookdown overheads hit faster than the Claymore because it still hits with the bottom of the handle despite Torn Banner’s magic bubble and alleged tracer fixes and the charge attack is bugged to the point that its speed is equivalent to someone with a 1.5x speedhack on.

And you want it buffed. Troll?

Yep. Bardiche, Claymore and the viking axe of the knight should all get slowed down. They’re too fast.
    Never seen a two-handed axe being that fast. Especially the bardiche. They swing it around like a sword and get more teamkills than good kills, because most of the bardicheusers just do LMB spam. Most used in ffa, because they cant get teamkills there.

• Only the claymore is fast. And I don’t even have much of a problem with it.

• @lemonater47:

Only the claymore is fast. And I don’t even have much of a problem with it.

It’s irrelevant whether or not you have much problem with it; the problem is that all of us want balanced, and these weapons need a lot of work.

• I haven’t had much of a problem against the bardiche, besides its uber fast charge I’d consider it one of the balanced weapons in the game.

• @magilla:

@lemonater47:

It’s irrelevant whether or not you have much problem with it; the problem is that all of us want balanced, and these weapons need a lot of work.

The claymore is what you call a noob mower that’s why its unbalanced.

You hardly see anyone with a bardiche owning everyone. And I assume he means the bearded axe rather than Viking axe. Nobody rapes with that.

The claymore its damn easy to be good. An equally skill opponent will lose again a claymore user. Not with the other weapons.

The brandistock is far worse than those other two weapons.

• the Bardiche is ultra powerful against Archer.

• @lemonater47:

@magilla:

@lemonater47:

The claymore is what you call a noob mower that’s why its unbalanced.

You hardly see anyone with a bardiche owning everyone. And I assume he means the bearded axe rather than Viking axe. Nobody rapes with that.

The claymore its damn easy to be good. An equally skill opponent will lose again a claymore user. Not with the other weapons.

Worldeater rapes with the bearded axe……haven’t seen him in a while though

The brandistock is far worse than those other two weapons.

• @Deadpan:

the Bardiche is ultra powerful against Archer.

And so is the Greatsword. So that’s not a reason for a buff/debuff. The archer has no armor. So he’s a weakass in taking hits. No matter what your opponent’s weapon is. If you’re an archer, don’t get hit.

• lol I wonder if anyone else has actually tried the bardiche since the patch, or read the patch notes, I miss the blunt damage, like others say iv seen people say the bardiche is op for ages but never see anyone own in game with it, every time someone in game complains I ask them to show me how good they are with the bardiche and they suck. it seems like some people just dont know how to parry it and give it a bad wrap

didnt they change look down over heads?

• @BandOfTheHawk:

lol I wonder if anyone else has actually tried the bardiche since the patch, or read the patch notes, I miss the blunt damage, like others say iv seen people say the bardiche is op for ages but never see anyone own in game with it, every time someone in game complains I ask them to show me how good they are with the bardiche and they suck. it seems like some people just dont know how to parry it and give it a bad wrap

didnt they change look down over heads?

Overheads with that weapon hit nearly instantly, and you barely even need to look down to do that. Inexperienced players often never successfully parry it because of that.

• i think bardiche is more balanced now, it is for use against archers, vans and sometimes maa. if ou want antiknight u use the polehammer instead. both weapons are now meaningful choices instead of just always take bardiche.

• @Krellus:

i think bardiche is more balanced now, it is for use against archers, vans and sometimes maa. if ou want antiknight u use the polehammer instead. both weapons are now meaningful choices instead of just always take bardiche.

They have balanced out all the polearms quite nicely now. They are all viable choices. At release it used to be just the halberd. Then the halberd and bardiche. And now the billhook and pole hammer are useful.

The beta pole hammer to 3 swings to kill an archer which was redicoulous.

• BandOfTheHawk,

Through out the first five months, I’ve been kinda using the Bardiche through out my competive matches, and it has proven to me in several occasion that it is indeed powerful, but I pretty much slowly lost taste for it as I even so slowly learned about the values existing in this weapon. I mainly chose the Bardiche because its fighting style whom I perform with it a lot, reminds me of a unique fighting way back in Age of Chivalry as Crusaders(Knights with Longswords), it was a pretty much powerful swinging weapon, but it has a severe weakness against stabbing weapons.

Now after the patch, I think they have created a unique and perfect balance between the four polearms. As a bardicher / Bardoucher, You can still use it to get a very easily one hit to kill upon Archers & Man-at arms, though Vanguards still need two hits just like before, all that has been adjusted is that the Knight’s may survive two hits, but they did that in order to make the Polehammer having a finally useful role in the game as the Anti-Knight Polearm.

The issue about the fast overhead is that the weapon animation is positioned in a way where your vertical attack goes 100% straight down, not a single curve or sweeping to the side.

If a Polearm had a speed of 0.4, and a fast sword had the same speed, the Polearm would hit first just because it instantly hits their target in release, Swords MAY have a slight delay in their release due to new changes on the overhead, that’s a problem that may need to be altered, however I think that the Bardiche was slightly broken before, but now its pretty fine.

• @wildwulfy:

BandOfTheHawk,

Through out the first five months, I’ve been kinda using the Bardiche through out my competive matches, and it has proven to me in several occasion that it is indeed powerful, but I pretty much slowly lost taste for it as I even so slowly learned about the values existing in this weapon. I mainly chose the Bardiche because its fighting style whom I perform with it a lot, reminds me of a unique fighting way back in Age of Chivalry as Crusaders(Knights with Longswords), it was a pretty much powerful swinging weapon, but it has a severe weakness against stabbing weapons.

Now after the patch, I think they have created a unique and perfect balance between the four polearms. As a bardicher / Bardoucher, You can still use it to get a very easily one hit to kill upon Archers & Man-at arms, though Vanguards still need two hits just like before, all that has been adjusted is that the Knight’s may survive two hits, but they did that in order to make the Polehammer having a finally useful role in the game as the Anti-Knight Polearm.

The issue about the fast overhead is that the weapon animation is positioned in a way where your vertical attack goes 100% straight down, not a single curve or sweeping to the side.

If a Polearm had a speed of 0.4, and a fast sword had the same speed, the Polearm would hit first just because it instantly hits their target in release, Swords MAY have a slight delay in their release due to new changes on the overhead, that’s a problem that may need to be altered, however I think that the Bardiche was slightly broken before, but now its pretty fine.

True but maa and archers were never a problem for me using the bardiche. Knights and vg were always my main focus. Knights feel to meaty vs the bardiche now.

I like the new polehammer but its swing is to slow. Carefully guideded lmb bardiche swings can be mighty sweet. The polehammer doesnt have the same feel :(. The polehammer seems like it is more of a overhead/poke weapon, rather then the bardiche being overhead/swing. If only the polehammer had a better swing and less of a poke but then it would be the old bardiche! :D

Yes I like the bardiche style a lot and it will probably be my go to weapon for a while despite any nerfs.

I still hate its charge attack even if its glitched, it should not poke.

@ Lemon

Ill have to give the billhook a try