Chivalry & Steam - Game disappeared

• I bought my game from a reseller called (fast2play.de) who seemed creditable and serious enough to not be a scam. (never had problems before)

The Key (bought on 20.11.12) was redeemed at the steam account kaoschan and i played a bit.
    After some time i forgot about the game but never deleted it.

Now after getting back into the Medieval Stuff i wanted to play again, yet the game is not in my libary anymore.

Currently contacting Steam Support is a very hard thing to do (cause of the summer sale) but i’m still trying.

So i thought i create a thread here in the meantime.
    Does someone know a reason for this or a recent problem?

Any help would be appriciated (sry for my bad english)

• Developer

If the key was revoked, it was done because an online store reported a payment failure or payment fraud to us. In the case of key revocation, the company you purchased the key from is who you need to contact.

There are people who purchase keys from legitimate online stores using bad payment information, and try to resell the key before the payments fail (which can take several days). I don’t know if that’s the case here. I am however not aware of us selling keys directly to fast2play.de.

• I’m still trying to contact steam and fast2play about this case.

Thank you very much for the information.

• So i finally got a answer from SteamSupport.

They told me “Your CD Key for this game has been revoked at the request of the publisher.”

So … i’m back here and would like to know which person i have to contact.

EDIT: Problem resolved after talking to my seller fast2play