Chivalry now with trading cards & Steam daily deal!

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is up today on Steam’s Daily Deals! You can purchase Chivalry at 75% off the original price - the lowest its ever been, so if you’ve been wanting to buy it, now is your chance! Remember, this low price is for today, July 12th only!

In addition to that, we are finally involved in the new trading cards and they are pretty awesome, so you definitely want to get this!

Enjoy!

• Can you explain more how trading cards work? What exactly do we have to do to get them? It says we get 4 when we purchase the game, but since we’ve already purchased it, do we need to purchase it again for that 4? And we get another 4 for playing the game, right? What exactly does that mean? I would love to collect them all, but I need more information.

• @SOC:

Can you explain more how trading cards work? What exactly do we have to do to get them? It says we get 4 when we purchase the game, but since we’ve already purchased it, do we need to purchase it again for that 4? And we get another 4 for playing the game, right? What exactly does that mean? I would love to collect them all, but I need more information.

i think you get them just by playing the game, i mean, I’ve played TF2 just a little bit evveryday for maybe…idk 30 minutes, or an hour, get off, and steam sends me a notification, i check what it is, and it’s a TF2 trading card.

• @SOC:

Can you explain more how trading cards work? What exactly do we have to do to get them? It says we get 4 when we purchase the game, but since we’ve already purchased it, do we need to purchase it again for that 4? And we get another 4 for playing the game, right? What exactly does that mean? I would love to collect them all, but I need more information.

Half number of available cards you get by playing (lets say 3 of 6), you need to buy/trade rest of the cards to craft a badge (which gives you steam XP, background and emote)

• Yeah, you just play the game and you’ll get 4 for owning the game… And the rest you have to trade with other users or they can be purchased from the Market.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/search … al+warfare

• Can you tell us what the rewards are for each badge tier? Like for the Filthy Peasant badge I got a bow emoticon and The Siege profile background, and some Dead Island card. Or are they random?

• @SOC:

Can you tell us what the rewards are for each badge tier? Like for the Filthy Peasant badge I got a bow emoticon and The Siege profile background, and some Dead Island card. Or are they random?

Random.

• Yeah I’m as much of a nub with these trading cards like everyone else :)

• Developer

@SOC:

Can you tell us what the rewards are for each badge tier? Like for the Filthy Peasant badge I got a bow emoticon and The Siege profile background, and some Dead Island card. Or are they random?

It’s random. The chance that you’ll get a certain reward depends on that reward’s rarity (common, uncommon, or rare.) As far I understand it, you won’t end up with a Dead Island card when you craft any Chivalry badge, you’ll only end up with Chivalry rewards.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

@SOC:

It’s random. The chance that you’ll get a certain reward depends on that reward’s rarity (common, uncommon, or rare.) As far I understand it, you won’t end up with a Dead Island card when you craft any Chivalry badge, you’ll only end up with Chivalry rewards.

Right now you get one random additional Steam Summer Getaway card for every badge you craft:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 … rds/245070
    So even if you crafted badge with Chivalry cards you can get for example Football Manager Summer Getaway card.

• Developer

Well that’s just wacky.

• YES! I have been waiting for these :D

I’m going to collect them all!

• The final badge is so… beautiful.
    I even changed my steam name in it’s honor.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kreittis/gamecards/219640

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kreittis

I feel accomplished.

• I was just lazy and bought a bunch of Chiv backgrounds that I wanted for a mere few cents each :)

• I have a huge issue… I gained Peasantry status! :D
    But now i’m afraid to level up my badge on fear of losing this prestige :/

• I will trade all my cards for the female mason archer card.

• Finally bought it!