The vote kick system

• I like to join a server with a low amount of players. The battles are more skilled base and less left mouse button spam. However, when I’m doing particularly better than the other players they like to votekick me out. 0% team damage, 0 seconds afk. They votekick me just because I’m better than them. I don’t know how the majority of the people think about this but I think this is wrong. What is your view on this?

Also, I personally feel that there should be harder measures taken for people who insult or flame other people. Kind of like League of Legends. Now is the community there way larger and also way worse I still notice some people abusing other people. Now is banning way harder since the game runs on steam instead of their own system. I understand. But I think their should be measures taken if you send an e-mail of somebody verbally abusing you to Torn Banner Studio. What is your opinion about this subject?

• @Blitzkrieg:

I like to join a server with a low amount of players. The battles are more skilled base and less left mouse button spam. However, when I’m doing particularly better than the other players they like to votekick me out. 0% team damage, 0 seconds afk. They votekick me just because I’m better than them. I don’t know how the majority of the people think about this but I think this is wrong. What is your view on this?

Also, I personally feel that there should be harder measures taken for people who insult or flame other people. Kind of like League of Legends. Now is the community there way larger and also way worse I still notice some people abusing other people. Now is banning way harder since the game runs on steam instead of their own system. I understand. But I think their should be measures taken if you send an e-mail of somebody verbally abusing you to Torn Banner Studio. What is your opinion about this subject?

A well known issue… You’ll get votekicked even more, be sure. I joined an old duel server, there were two archers. I challanged one of them and killed him. What did they do? Votekick me.

• When there is a low amount of people on a server they are usually all freinds of each other. So they are very likely to initiate a votekick.

• And, when you’re “pubstomping” in a low-population server, after killing someone, they’ll know that they can say, “F* this, GTFO!” and not have to worry about any repercussions.

There’s also a much smaller window of kicking. 65% of 32 players is an entirely different ballgame than 65% of 5 players.

We’ve all been votekicked a few times. It’s a two edged sword.

• Ever since that speedhacker stole my name, I’ve been getting votekicked upon entering some servers. Really annoying at times when I want to go to a clan*'s duel server to practice, yet the clan* members think I’m the speedhacker so they ban me on the spot.

*So far on a duel mode server run by non-TBS and a KILA ffa-duel server.

• @Event:

Ever since that speedhacker stole my name, I’ve been getting votekicked upon entering some servers. Really annoying at times when I want to go to a clan*'s duel server to practice, yet the clan* members think I’m the speedhacker so they ban me on the spot.

There are a few KILA members on here. Try finding one of them and get yourself unbanned.

• @lemonater47:

@Event:

Ever since that speedhacker stole my name, I’ve been getting votekicked upon entering some servers. Really annoying at times when I want to go to a clan*'s duel server to practice, yet the clan* members think I’m the speedhacker so they ban me on the spot.

There are a few KILA members on here. Try finding one of them and get yourself unbanned.

I used the term ban lightly(?), it wasn’t a perma ban. Just a votekick as far as I’m aware.

• @Event:

@lemonater47:

@Event Horizon:

I used the term ban lightly(?), it wasn’t a perma ban. Just a votekick as far as I’m aware.

Ahh. So their admins aren’t total retards. Precautionary measures.

• @Event:

You got impersonated too?

The moron who did it to me spelled his name “Carolaen”.

He slandered me for useless things, though. Just trashtalking. Nothing like speedhacking.

Someone needs to shut down enThrall, though. Dude’s getting to be a problem.

EDIT: Liberati Tuteme Ex Inferis. Event Horizon will understand that :D

DOUBLE EDIT: I’m watching that movie again.

TRIPLE EDIT: That proved to be a mistake.

• I’m sort if getting sick of the votekick system. I joined a FFA server yesterday for the first time, and straight away I was votekicked off the server for no reason at all. It was a populated server as well, it didn’t just have a small group of friends mucking around.

• @wyrda78:

I’m sort if getting sick of the votekick system. I joined a FFA server yesterday for the first time, and straight away I was votekicked off the server for no reason at all. It was a populated server as well, it didn’t just have a small group of friends mucking around.

Lol in my chivalry upside down video I catch you votekicking a guy who was at the top of the scoreboard.

• @lemonater47:

@wyrda78:

I’m sort if getting sick of the votekick system. I joined a FFA server yesterday for the first time, and straight away I was votekicked off the server for no reason at all. It was a populated server as well, it didn’t just have a small group of friends mucking around.

Lol in my chivalry upside down video I catch you votekicking a guy who was at the top of the scoreboard.

That’s it for tonight, folks. Join us next time for John Quinones’ What Would You Do?. And remember, you never know when the camera is watching.

• @lemonater47:

@wyrda78:

Lol i’d like to see that video.

• @wyrda78:

@lemonater47:

@wyrda78:

Lol i’d like to see that video.

Signature. Chivalry upside down.

Watch in 720 so you can read on the side chat.

About 2 minutes in. He kills you I can see in the killfeed then suddenly there’s a votekick against him with your name saying you initiated it. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Please, don’t votekick as a joke. As other people think its funny too and they might decide to do it.

• I remember that match, It was a joke. I guess since you’re an admin you have to be uptight about that sort of thing. I really doubt that he would have been kicked though, even I voted no. The chance that he would actually be kicked was negligible, the server was filled with good players that wouldn’t have voted yes for no reason.

I wish you had of scrolled up the scoreboard thoguh, I’d love to have seen how I did that match :(

• @wyrda78:

I remember that match, It was a joke. I guess since you’re an admin you have to be uptight about that sort of thing. I really doubt that he would have been kicked though, even I voted no. The chance that he would actually be kicked was negligible, the server was filled with good players that wouldn’t have voted yes for no reason.

I wish you had of scrolled up the scoreboard thoguh, I’d love to have seen how I did that match :(

Its just that other people see you do that and say “oh that’s a fun thing to do” and then joke votekick some random just for Lols.

Votekick abusers.

That’s how some start.

I also was paying no attention to the chat.