Lag fixing

• When will there be a lag fixing patch because the game is alomost nonplayable when it lagging like it does when many people are on?

• We’re looking into it.

• @b3h47pte:

We’re looking into it.

Just wanted to say that you’re doing a fantastic job, it already feels great, and I know the netcode/latency issues can be a true challenge especially when it comes to melee games which is very different from long range combat. Runs great most of the time and i am sure we can set a max-ping allowed on the dedis when we get them?

• I’ll find a full 32 player east coast server with a ping of like 60’s in the server list. I have 12Mb cable internet and located on east coast side, and when I get into the server my ping will be like 110 or a little over a hundred. Lag seems worse on maps that are smaller and players are more closer together like arena map with full server.

• Developer

We noticed several mistakes with arena specifically that cause it to be much worse than other maps. Additionally we found some overall optimizations to be made so this will be getting better on next patch (tomorrow) and will continue to get better as we recognize the importance of smooth running gameplay.

• @Tibberius:

We noticed several mistakes with arena specifically that cause it to be much worse than other maps. Additionally we found some overall optimizations to be made so this will be getting better on next patch (tomorrow) and will continue to get better as we recognize the importance of smooth running gameplay.

This is great news. Often times I would try to vote out the arena simply because of the mass amount of latency issues that occurred in said map. Unfortunately, because a vote in progress does not stand out as much as I think it should, it often times gets ignored and the vote goes no where because not enough eligible voters voted. :Shrugs: