Wtf stats

• I just checked the steam stats since I finally have a night off

chivalry is #17

damn good

and promod for competitive players

I think chivalry is in a good place right now

• It’s on sale.

• I was kind’ve hoping it would be further up on the list.

• @SOC:

I was kind’ve hoping it would be further up on the list.

they just had a sale like what 2 weeks ago. just shows the game is all about marketing, the more people exposed to it, the more will buy it because it is pretty unique.

• It’s all good and well that a lot of people are buying Chivalry, but damn, I’m sick of whole servers being populated with rank 3s. I’ll be glad when the sale’s over.

• @gregcau:

@SOC:

I was kind’ve hoping it would be further up on the list.

they just had a sale like what 2 weeks ago. just shows the game is all about marketing, the more people exposed to it, the more will buy it because it is pretty unique.

I feel bad about trying my hardest on them so usually ill let them attack me and sometimes kill me by purposefully doing dumb things to see if they will take advantage of it. It’s how I train newer players.

• @Event:

I feel bad about trying my hardest on them so usually ill let them attack me and sometimes kill me by purposefully doing dumb things to see if they will take advantage of it. It’s how I train newer players.

hehe

that made me lol

I have done that sooooo many times

we are obviously kindred spirits, I feel bad owning a noob when they are soooo bad, I like to make them feel good by killing me. I pretend to put up a fight, purposely missing

haha its fun

• I like fighting them with long, drawn out fights, letting them parry me a whole lot for awhile. I think that’s what made me have the most fun when I was a noob, the long drawn out tons of parries fights.

• @gregcau:

@Event:

hehe

that made me lol

I have done that sooooo many times

we are obviously kindred spirits, I feel bad owning a noob when they are soooo bad, I like to make them feel good by killing me. I pretend to put up a fight, purposely missing

haha its fun

I can’t handle it. If someone kills me and I could tell by fighting them that they are less skilled than I am (Which means I made a mistake, which makes me even more angry) I start seeing red. I will go find them and kill them to return my E-peen to its default state of rigid engorgement.

• @SmoothLunchable:

It’s on sale.

Ah so that’s why the servers are full of 300+ ping archers actively keeping away from all objectives :P