*UK Server issue*

• I have recently been playing Chivalry and I noticed that there are not many players in the UK based servers, I saw one US one that had 30 players but us UK members cannot play on it due to us getting bad ping, Do you think this will pick up on release of the game?

• Do you play during off-peak hours? I’m in the US and have the opposite problem. I mainly play in off-peak hours and the european servers are very populated with just a few people in the US servers.

• @SlyGoat:

Do you play during off-peak hours? I’m in the US and have the opposite problem. I mainly play in off-peak hours and the european servers are very populated with just a few people in the US servers.

I highly apologise, It was so early when I threw the game on, it’s almost 3am now.

Just shows how much fun the game is when the servers are populated.

• Compared to Age of Chivalry, 100-200 ping doesn’t really affect much in terms of gameplay,

300+ I haven’t noticed people double hitting like in Age of Chivalry either.

as for your predicament, It can generally be just a few people that join 1 server to which everyone else joins, a lot like to just get in a server and kill, without waiting for others / finding their own and compared to the ping of aoc and chivalry in terms of gameplay, it’s a lot better :p

Don’t knock US ping till it makes you double swing - Coming from a Brit :P